#4

Five days....

"Liam" I huff through the phone when he finally answers after calling three times. "Rayne" he greets. "We need to meet up, how can you expect me to believe you about this were wolf nonsense" "well you'll just have to trust me" he pauses "I'm sorry come over in about two hours I gotta go." And the line goes dead. TWO HOURS I mentally scream. I'm sure he won't mind if I'm half an hour early or so.

I hop in the shower to remove the vodka smell off my skin form last nights... Events. As I soak my body with Lynx men's body wash (I don't care it smells great) I sing simple melodies to pass the time and try to get everything off my mind. I also shave necessary areas and wash all of last nights makeup off.

I climb out of the shower and into the nice, cool air and into some denim shorts, my leather jacket and a singlet. I slip on my socks and boots, ready for Liam's house, yet I have half an hour to kill.

I check my iphone 6 for any messages or misses calls, but all I see filling the obsidian black screen is his name... Harry's name.

*

I arrive at Liams early, eager to find out more about being a 'werewolf' I scoff at the thought. I knock twice trying not to be rude and as if on que Liam opens the door in a dangerously low towl, the only thing covering him. "Um I did say two hours" he chuckles ruffling his freshly washed, wet hair. "But come on in" he greets.

I awkwardly sit on the velvety couch, filling my mind with some questions. "Um so can you tell me more about this werewolf thing I mean I don't really know what's going on" I confess. "In five days there is the Celeste ball where there is a 89% chance you will find your mate, when you find your mate you will have to complete the process before you can become full werewolf"

"So how do I know they're my mate?" I ask full of curiosity. "Trust me... you'll know" he chuckles. "One last thing what did you mean when you said 'complete the process' ". Liam arches one eyebrow smirking. "Yous have to fuck"

*

I sigh as I place the small set of keys to my car on our bench. I havent been able to stop thinking about what Liam said. Harry along with todays events has been texting nonstop... who pays his credit! i feel sorry for the peasant boy and decide to message him back.

ME:

hey desperate ;)

Strangely he replies almost instantly

Harry:

omg i thought you would never reply

Harry:

but i am so sorry about last night pls let me make it up 2 u.

Me:

idk harry. you freaked me out. you wouldnt stop

Me:

you scared me...

Harry:

please i promise i will listen and try not to ... scare you

Harry:

ok so that ball thing thats being held at he old town hall and my family has been invited... come with me

he is probably meaning the celeste ball in five days ... why not, i mean i find my mate that day anyway, i wont have to see him again.

Me:

ok i will meet you there :)