With you

"The day after you stole my heart

Everything I touched told me

It would be better shared with you"

                               ***

The rain is pouring down heavily outside of his window and it's distracting to Kihyun who can't take his eyes off such a beautiful phenomenon.He has always loved rain,the freedom of going out while it pours,the feel of the chill water droplets hitting his warm skin in the summer, its smell in air.

All of this reminds Kihyun of his time spent at his family's house in the countryside when he was barely six and the world used to appear to him as some sort of fairytale ready to be explored.

He doesn't really remember when the world has lost its spark of magic or when this habit of hiding between the pages of the books has began but he still searches for that bit of fantasy in those written lines,dreams of experiencing it someday.

Everything feels dull and grey lately as he is stuck between the walls of his small dorm.Outside there is the ruckus of the exuberant youth going in and out of their rooms, chatting amongst themselves.

Kihyun tries to tune it all out and concentrate on his assignment but in reality he wishes he could spend some time with a certain person he foolishly yearns for but Hyungwon is not there occupying his usual seat by the window stealing the view as he often does and still being the most beautiful sight Kihyun has ever seen.

He gazes outside for some time before the sound of the door breaks him out of his reverié.It's a bit terrible of how Kihyun's thoughts can sometimes summon the very person that causes them.

Hyungwon appears inside of his little room looking very much unlike a human and more like some ethereal creature born from the magic that Kihyun loves to read in his books.

He is slender and tall,his long legs looking even longer in his black pants.He is not wearing his uniform's blazer but just a white shirt and Kihyun can't really take his eyes off of him.He grips his pen tighter.

"Huh? Weren't you supposed to be back by the end of the break,there is still a week left"Kihyun asked ,trying to fight a smile as he was really glad to see him.

"Well I had enough of my family and their borish parties so I booked the earliest flight I could find"Hyungwon responds as he makes his way through the small space to take his place in the armchair by the window."Besides I missed your sour face"

He's smiling by now and Kihyun mirrors him, feels himself get warmed up by a tender feeling.

"Well that makes one of us.Was England not to your liking?"Kihyun tries to busy himself with his notebook but he can only doodle some odd shapes from the nerves.He feels as if he was caught doing something he shouldn't have done.Maybe Hyungwon somehow knew,maybe all that infatuation was written on his face in big bright letters.

"It wasn't so bad,it rained there a lot too,I just didn't enjoy the company very much"Hyungwon was looking out of the window but there was this melancholy surrounding him,this unusual sense that there was something unspoken in the air and Kihyun was a little unsure of what to do so he kept his attention on his now messy page.

"Actually I've met someone"Hyungwon continues unaware of Kihyun's inner conflict or on the way Kihyun's posture had changed.

"Oh is that so"Kihyun knows that his affections for Hyungwon would get him nowhere so he tries to be happy for him but Hyungwon is always going back and forth between people and never seems to be too serious about anyone.He had once told Kihyun that love is the root of all evil and Kihyun laughed at the absurdity but later pondered on that by himself."Are they nice?""