A date with destiny

It was lunchtime as I walked around school. I saw a bunch of flyers and posters being pinned up on the walls as I passed. I kept seeing a picture of "Danny Phantom" on each one. I couldn't really get a good look of what the banner or the posters said, but I had a good feeling that it was a money making scheme or a way to expose Danny for who he really was. He was a hero to a lot of people, one of them even being me. 

He was handsome, sweet, kind hearted, and last but not least loving in his own way. I thought about him every time I got the chance when I was alone. I couldn't let Sam or Tucker know about my secret crush on Danny, not even Danny himself. He seemed so wrapped up in his crush on Paulina that he's never really noticed my feelings for him. 

I pushed open the double doors to the outside lunch area, sat down at the nearest table, and started eating my lunch. Moments later, Sam, Tucker, and Danny walked over in my direction. "Hey Ally, what's up?" Danny asked sitting next to me. "Eh, nothing much." I answered back. "Ooh, can I have that?" Tucker asks pointing to my pudding cup. "Hands off the pudding." I laughed, guarding my pudding cup. "Mind if I take that?" Danny teased. "Uh, I." I stuttered, looking into his ocean blue eyes. "Sorry Ally. Cover me guys." Danny said, unexpectedly running off to go ghost. 

I watched as Danny turned into his ghost half. He flew into the sky and raced off to find the ghost that was lurking about in the shadows of the trees. I don't know why, but I loved it when he went ghost. Of course I didn't have a crush on "Danny Phantom". Although, the fact of just knowing it was him made me love him even more.

The ghost that had been shrouding itself in the cloak of the darkened areas by the school was Skulker, who was now throwing ecto blasts at Danny. I don't know if it was just me or not, but I had a feeling that someone was trying to get my attention. "Ally, earth to Ally. Are you there?" Sam snapped her fingers making me come back to my senses. "Oh um, yeah." I reassured her. "What's gotten into you Ally? You're usually not like this." Tucker asked, waving his hand in front of my face. "Nothing, I'm fine." I told him, blushing. Screaming erupts in the background. I bet it's Danny. "AHHHH!!!" I heard Danny scream in the background. Yeap, that was him alright. "Danny!" I gasped, covering my face with my hands. "Danny's alright, look." Sam pointed to Danny, now floating in the air with his hands balled into glowing green fists ready to strike. 

I cheered up a little, yet that didn't help calm my nerves or my racing thoughts. I cared about Danny and didn't want anything bad to happen to him. He's always been there for me no matter what the cost. Even if it meant sneaking in my room at almost nearly midnight to talk to me and risking my parents catching him in his ghost form.

I feel like I can always count on him, like I could with a close family member. Sam's like a sister to me, but one that likes the colors of the night. Tucker and Danny are like most overbearing brothers. Danny's the only guy that's ever been really close to my heart. All the others I've kept at arm's length because I knew we could never work. Danny, he's special and the only one I could ever share something with. "You've got a strong connection and a brave bond." Clockwork always told us every time the four of us would visit. Yet Danny and I would play it off and say it wasn't true. "See Ally, this what we're talking about." Tucker said as I stared off looking into the distance at Danny's battle with Skulker.

Sam's POV

I observed Ally as she stared up in the sky watching Danny as he fought off Skulker. She looked so distant and far away as if she was trying to hide something. Tucker and I've known for a while that she has a huge crush on Danny whether she wants to admit it or not. Although, just like Danny, Ally was stubborn at sharing her feelings with us. I've noticed that when I ask her something she refuses, yet when Danny asks, Ally usually blabs all. I'm kinda wondering if it will work this time. That's why Tucker and I started a contest to win a date with Danny Phantom.