oh shit

Pattons pov

I did some bad stuff. I know I did, but can't I just get a second chance in life? I didn't succeed when I died...I just failed, but why is Jodan get to become human, not me.

All they did is destroy a whole town and yet they gets a second chance.

My thoughts were interupted by a emille tugging my robe.

"You okay? You kinda looked like you were going to kill someone...even though were dead" "I'm fine emille, it's just irratating that Jodan gets a second chance" I sighed "it's okay, we'll get ours one day" he said "but it's always in a Rare thing-"

"EVERYONE KEEP QUIET AS WE ARE GOING TO START"

Everyone looked at Jodan, they were looking down at a hole in front of them.

"Jodan, child of Rowan and Claudia, who is loyal, brave , ambitious -"

Blah blah blah, theyre getting all these kind words, yet they destroyed a town and didn't even like this place. We all needed second chance more than you, your stupid, ignorant, selfish a-

"Hey! Get off me! " A voice said, I stopped and looked that I was trying to attacked jodan. "Shoot sorry I didn't mean to-" before I could say something Jodan push me off, but I bumped into the crowd,who was few inches at the hole, and they push me back for some reason I still didn't know why?

Causing me to bump back and hit Jodan, he almost fell but. I fell at the hole, and grab at the edges so I won't fall. Everyone started to panic, Emile tried to help me but he was pushed by the crowd and I couldn't even see him. I looked at chief river and he was looking at me with an angry face, he started to tell one of the guards and pointed at me. I'm screwed.

Sabotaging an important event, gives you 5 weeks of cleaning service. I sighed and helped myself to push up.

I've been doing that is 6 times now ..I should stop

As I try straighten myself in a position so  that the guards could take me. Jodan accidentally got pushed to hard and stepped on my hands, yelped and let go.

I widened my eyes as I realized what I've done, I fell......

I opened my eyes, and seemed I've gotten slower.

I looked at my left and saw my dad and Emile looking at me eyes widened, and my father Eyes with tears and Emile trying to reach for me.

My eyes darted at the middle Jodan, in wide eyes standing still, shaking I presume, but I know for a better... They're  going to get mad at me soon.

And then I looked at my Right....chief river, angrily running towards the hole with a bunch of guards.

I slowly looked up and closed it....

No one's pov

It all happened so fast and chief river ran as fast as he can "no no no!" But I was too late. He was already gone.

He yelled at moved everyone, and crouched too look down. He quickly stood up and lift up his hands. Yellow dust like smoke started to appear on it "send back, Patton  f. avenue" he said.

But it didn't worked, the hands stopped shooting out yellow smoke and got frustrated. He quickly darted at Jodan "what happened?..." He said in an angry tone.

"He-he looked li-like he was going to attack me so I attacked back" they said in a shaking tone.

Chief river, breathe in and out, and looked at them with a serious face "ok then, everyone... ceremony dismissed" he yelled.

Everyone started to walk out the town hall, mumbles and chatter of footsteps was the only noise that filled the rooms.

As river watched everyone leaving, he noticed Emile looking down the hole and crying, river approached the man "what's wrong?" He asked in a deep monotone voice "he-he's gone...".

River just rolled his eyes and patted the brunettes hair "don't worry, after I take care of this problem, you'll get to see him soon" he said, as he walked away from him. "W-what are you going to do to him?" Emile sniffed, river stoppe and looked at him slightly with just his eyes and began too walk while mumbling

"smite him to hell"

Everything fade to black....

Patton opened his eyes, seeing trees and sunshine. He quickly rubbed his eyes, and sat up straight, he stretched and wiped his face with water...but then open them wide.

He looked left and right, seeing real trees, real breeze. He looked at the puddle near him and saw...he was human again, he saw his freckled face and soldier, he touched his body and pinched himself to see if he wasn't dreaming.

And after realizing two things. We don't dream anymore he mumbled and...oh shit... I'm human.

He swore in his mind

He looked up at the sky and saw it was about to rain.

"Chief river is going to kill me.... literally"