it's about to rain

Patton pov

I bash my head against a tree, and in a ball form swinged left to right. What was I thinking?! I should've been at the back so I would do anything stupid!! Shoot shoot!! Chief river is going to send me to hell!!. I panicked, but then stopped and calmed himself down no...calm down, we have to stay alive so he won't smite us

I stood up looking at everywhere, everything was... beautifu. They're were some flowers and mushrooms, trees were so green and looked down at the puddle again, and saw my clear reflection.

I scooped up some water and dranked it. I smiled softly and excitingly shouted "I'm alive again!!"

I picked up some flowers and made it into a flower crown still got it I smiled and patted my chest. I saw some bunnies and began to chase them "oh my god my feet hurts from all these sticks and stones but I don't care, because I can feeeeeelllll!! Haha ow ow!" I screamed. I saw a hill, and smirked. I climbed up at it, and looked  down, I layed down, and began to roll.

This man was living his best life, I started to laugh but then lost my rolling balance and fell into a thorned bush.

They're was silence ".....I'm okay!!" I said giving a thumbs up.

I walked at the forest, looking at everywhere and touching everywhere...for some reason I still have the ability to pet animals even though not an angel anymore.

This man was covered in bees that didn't sting him.

I then felt something wet fell on me, I stopped and looked up and noticing...it was raining. I smiled softly again, and saw rain was pouring down fast, I joyfully smiled.

My hands made a hug like position and looked up spinning to feel every inch of rain.

I then heard a branch snapped, I saw the same bunny I chased earlier.

We both looked at eachother's eyes, I smirked as I sprint to catch it again. He hopped around out of their, as I chased him. Laughing myself of. This is great!! I thought.

But I tripped on something and rolled again, but this time the bunny somehow joined me.

No one's pov

Hot steam started to make noise at a kettle, a man in a sweater with slick dark brown hair and rectangular glasses, turned it off.

He carefully made him self some chamomile tea and grabbed a book to read. He chose something historical, he sat down at his couch and opened the book.

"Ah peace and quiet no civilization and no neighbors, just me and me ..Logan" the man said, as he chuckled and blew his tea.

As he was about to read his book, he heard something that's probably a raccoon again he thought. He went back reading his book, when another sound of shuffling again raccoon he thought. He one again was about to read his book when a huge silver echo fell down.

He sighed those damn raccoons. He sighed and then stood up, he went to the kitchen opened a closet and grabbed a broom, he wore a blue thick raincoat with boots and went outside. He looked at the left and noticed his silver trash can fell down with the lid fell down.

Pesky rodents he thought.

He stood the trash can up and put the lid on top. He was about to leave when he heard a quick shuffling in the bushes.

He turned around and saw a bush only an inch or two near the silver trashcan moved.

He thought it was the raccoons, and was about to leave when he heard a quiet "shhhh, don't make a sound".

His eyes widened, and looked back at the bush. He grabbed his broom and walked near at the bush slowly.

Shit shit this is the end. He thought to himself. As he went near the bush and spread the leaves a freckled man with strawberry blonde hair and a bunny on top of him looked at Logan.

"...um, hi-" "gahhhh!!!" He screamed, as he fell on the ground and started to move away, grabbing his broom and positioned it to the man.

Shoot, human interaction...be cool Patton say something humanish.

Patton cleared his throat "greetings human, I mean you no harm" "you talked like your an alien, your butt naked you look dirty and have a living bunny on top of your head. Your a hobbo" he explained.

Darn it he's right..except being a hobbo one

"Look I just need some help-" "no get off my property, there's another house 15 miles away go ask them for help. I am no acquittance of anyone at all" he explained again.

Man this guy's a smarty

Patton sighed " But that's too far" he straighten his glasses "I don't care get of my property or I have to call the authorities" Logan said, as he walked to go to his doors "but sir-gah!" Patton yelled and logan looked back and see the man's knee was severely injured.

The young man whimpered in pain. Logan sighed having no choice.

"Come in..." He said sarcastically.

Patton smiled and ran towards the house.

Patton looked at awe. The walls were cream colored wallpapers with flowers. The floor was made out of grey marble, and paintings were beautiful.

Patton grabbed his rabbit from his head and put him down "leave the rabbit outside" Logan said in a monotone voice.

Patton frowned "b-but puddles will get cold, he doesn't like the cold." He said with A sad puppy look, Logan sighed again and pinched his nose bridge "okay fine" he claimed.

Patton smiled and still looked around the house.

"Catch!.."

"What-" he was cut off by clothes thrown at his face. He grabbed it and it was a sky blue cardigan and some black boxers.

"Wear it I don't anyone nude in my house" the taller man said, Patton smiled "thank you!" Patton said as he wore the polo...though.

He felt like it was good yet and looked at the jacket holder and saw a grey cardigan "can I have that?" Patton said pointing at the Grey cardigan.

"Ummm, sure. I don't need it any-" before the taller man could say anything, Patton tied it around his neck like a super hero cape.

"Really?" Logan furrowed his brow.

"It's comfy" he smiled.

Logan rolled his eyes "what ever, wear those boxers, I don't want to see your private part while I'm helping you" he scoffed.

Patton noded and wore it, and thought to himself...this isn't bad after all. Maybe chief river calmed down, and didn't smite me. He thought