Two.

Dedicated to:Desi0725 and my sweet sis nerdy-berry.

The following days were eventual expect the incident at the hallway, Esmee just couldn't get those mesmerising brown eyes out of her mind ,when ever she closed her eyes she saw those brown orbs looking down at her.
"Esmee ,honey breakfast is ready". Her mom called from the kitchen where she was arranging the plates neatly on the dinning table.
"I'm coming, mum" She replied shortly.
She decended the coal dark stairs taking it one after the other, her mother lifted her head when she heard soft footsteps making its way to the dinning hall.
"Sweetie, come sit, I made your favorite, sandwich and frappichino, I hope you like it". Her mother said in delight.
She nodded her head slightly and flopped down on the brown wooden chair. Halfway through the meal her mother , Elizabeth asked.
"How is school". Esmee's sandwich stopped mid-air upon hearing mother's question. The question made her see those brown orbs , again ,and she quickly shook the thought away.
"Fine"she responded. But miss Elizabeth wasn't satisfied with the answer so she asked again.
"How are your grades, you didn't put in much efforts on your grades last year, and I hope you sit up this term".
"Yes , mum, I should be going by now, or I'll miss the bus" . She got up quickly rounded the dining table and kissed her mother on her cheek. Although Elizabeth knew she did that to escape her questions she didn't put much pressure on her daughter.
*"*"*"
Esmee found herself in the classroom not fully prepared for today's events, she was felling lonely because, Savannah, has come up with a fever and had to stay home for a few days.
Just then Julie sashayed her way to Esmee's seat and said to her:
" Would you like to sit with us today at lunch today, you seem like a loner without Savannah".
And why would I want to sit with you guys. Esmee replied with much boldness.
"As I said you look like a loner , and maybe Kayden will notice you again because I know the past between you guys , oh and I know your feelings towards him, but then again I'm not sure Kayden has eyes for a lonely busterd like you". Julie retorted making Esmee gasp at her last words.
It's all up to you, loner to decide, but then think about Kayden. Julie said and walked briskly to her seat.

Vote + Comment= Voment.
Do vote and comment.

Authors Note.
Hi guys, long time no see ,
What do you think Julia meant by your past?

So maybe I'm going to update this evening.
And also the rewritten version is gonna be next three weeks.

Much love
Until this evening,
Britney.