𝓼𝓲𝔁.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.

』

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
infatuation
/ɪnˌfatʃʊˈeɪʃ(ə)n,ɪnˌfatjʊˈeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.

I watch as you quietly mumble and write down lyrics. I walk slowly and sit next to you.

❝Do you need help? ❞I ask, looking into your beautiful eyes.

You raise your head and look at me,making my heart flutter.

❝I don't know how can you help. ❞ You say returning your gaze to the paper in front of you.

I put my hand on your head and chuckle.

❝What are you going for? ❞I ask ruffling your hair gently.

❝I was thinking about a love song. ❞ You reply playing with the pen.

I humm in response and lean over to your adorable figure. You raise your head and our eyes meet, a few inches apart.

❝Have you ever been in love? ❞ I ask you.

❝No.❞You reply not taking your eyes from mine.

How tempting you are, my blackbird. Soon you'll love me as much as I love you.

❝No? Curious. ❞I say.

❝Have you ever been in love? ❞You ask me, blinking your adorable eyes a few times.

❝Yes. ❞I reply to you.

❝How was it? ❞ You ask.

I smile and touch your face, caressing your cheek. You blush, how cute, it's so hard to contain myself.

❝Amazing. It ignited like a fire and it burned in my heart and mind every moment of my life. ❞I describe my love to you as I move my hand along your neck.

You shiver under my touch and I giggle.

❝A fire in your heart and mind... ❞You repeat softly, touching your lips with your index finger thinking.