Chapter 4

Laura is crying can't believe what has happened

Laura is crying can't believe what has happened. Tommy has gone mad.  Cindy is crying.  They hear shaky breaths from the side where Tommy was. Cindy takes a deep breath "He's still alive?"  Laura sighes "Shit"  Alice takes a deep breath "He.. He can't get us"  Laura takes a deep breath and stands up and starts walking.  Cindy and Alice stands up and follows behind her "Laura where are you going?" Cindy shouts after her but Laura  keeps walking so Cindy decides to walk faster so she can take a hold of Laura's arm and makes her turn. Laura looks at her with tears streaming down her face, Cindy looses her grip. Laura takes a deep breath "I need to get out of here. I need to find my brothers." Laura shakes her head and turns and keep walking. Cindy sighes keeps walking with Alice behind her. "Laura you're not the only who needs to find someone, i have my sister"

Laura suddenly stops in her tracks and chuckles. She turns and looks at Cindy. "Oh please. You can't compare your relationship with Ziggy to my relationship with Nick and Will" Cindy looks at her shocked "What?" Laura chuckles once again "You know Cindy you have been a shit of a sister these last two years. Did you know that Ziggy has come up to me and asked for my help because she can't talk to you" Cindy is shocked, she had no idea. Laura smiles "Of course you didn't. But did you know that every time i saw your sister i dreaded that she would come up to me" Laura feel her eyes well up "Because i had to be reminded of the girl who broke my heart, who left me for FUCKING Tommy Slater" Cindy looks down. Laura chuckles and looks at Alice for a second before turning her attention back to Cindy "I can't do this"

Laura tries to walk away but Cindy stops her quickly. "Laura please talk to me" Laura looks at Cindy "Why should i? YOU left ME. You decided i was not good enough for you because you couldn't handle the truth" Cindy shakes her head "What truth?" Laura laughs "Oh my god Cindy are you kidding me. You're gay, a DYKE like me. But you couldn't handle that" Cindy just looks at Laura with a frown on her face. "So Laura you're open about it to everyone. Did you ever tell your dad? Because i remember when we're together you made me leave your house before he could see me" Laura looks at Cindy, she couldn't believe she said that. "I loved my father but yeah you're right i didn't tell him. But now i wish i had because he deserved to know . So yes my father didn't get to know and i haven't told my mother but my brothers know and i have accepted it unlike you" Laura laughs and shakes her head before turning her attention back to Cindy "I loved you so much. For freaking sake i still do. Do me a favor Cindy and when this is over leave me the fuck alone"

Laura starts walking and Cindy is behind her. But suddenly Laura stops walking and turns to look at Cindy. "Cindy" She looks at her scared but Cindy is confused. "What is it?" Laura breath out shakily "The ground is moving" Cindy is even more confused "What are you talking about?" Cindy looks down and sees that nothing is moving except exactly where Laura is standing. Laura looks at Cindy and smiles "Cindy i.." Laura doesn't get to finish the sentence because the ground opens up right where she stands and she falls down. Cindy runs to try a grab her but she is already gone and the ground in some way gets whole again. "LAURA!!" Cindy screams and Alice comes running "What's wrong? Where is Laura?" Cindy turns to look at her with tears streaming down her face "She's gone"

Laura falls down, it feels like forever she's screaming but suddenly she stops falling and she is on the ground. Laura takes a deep breath before she stands up and it's just then she relaises she's outside.  "How?"  She starts screaming Alice and Cindy's names but suddenly she hear someone coming towards her and she's scared it's Tommy so she starts running.  She comes out of the forest but then she sees some children standing in the opening of the forest so she runs up to them.  "Where is Will?"  She asks them painting.  one girl comes up "He is in the forest looking for the clues"  Laura sighes "Fuck. Okay find a counselor and tell them there's a killer on the loose, i will find my brother"  The children nods and runs to find a counselor and Laura goes back into the forest to find her brother.  

She is looking through every corner of the forest, shouting Will's name and finally she sees him standing by a tree in the middle of the forest.  She shouts his name and runs up to him, Will turns and sees her but before he can say anything Laura has him in  a strong grip and gives him a big hug.  "Thank god"  She whispers.  Will pulls away "Laura, what's going on"  Laura takes a deep breath "Will listen to me you need to get out of here, put yourself on the bus and leave, don't turn back"  Will is still confused "Why? I don't understand" Laura sighes "Tommy has become mad and has killed Arnie and i'm not risking your life so you need to go i will find our brother and we will be fine"  Will shakes his head with tears streaming down his face "No i'm not leaving you"  Laura nods "Yes you will. No matter what happens know i love you so much and promise me you won't blame yourself"  Will shakes his head.  "Promise me!"  Will sighes and nods "I promise"  He whispers . Laura sighes and bring him into a hug "I love you"  Will sighes "I love you too"  Laura pull away "Now go"  Will nods and runs out of the woods and Laura is not far behind him.   Now she needs to find Nick.  

I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.