Best friend

You and Dee had been best friends since you guys were around 6 years old meaning you guys had a very strong bond and get along very well not to mention his parents adore you and see you as a daughter, they take you almost everywhere and most days your at dees house .

Threw the amount of time you guys had been friends (10 years ) you had grown romantic  feelings for each over this his parents and brother could tell but you 2 could not and the 2 adults and 2 no son didn't say a word .
(Time skip).

You and dee were in a park after school and oh god you wish you didn't go why ? There was nobody else's there nobody to bother you so why not ? Dee he was the problem not that you didn't want to hang out with him but your feeling had grown so much that you couldn't say a word worried that if you did your face would go all pink .

DEE POV -mind

Today's the day I'm gonna ask out my best friend ,
y/n l/n  the shirk iv been friends with for over 10 years I could a. Ruin our friendship or b. Make it stronger and better romantically .

Y/n POV
"Hey y/n
"
Dee said nudging your shoulder slightly causing your face to move away from your phone screen and mumble a small "yea.? What is it ..?"

"I have something to ask you " he replied slightly nervous  
"Hm" you nodded

"Will you be my girlfriend you don't have to answer I just—

"Ofc I will dumbass  oh god I love you ". You said cutting the blonde boy off mid sentence Giving him a tight hug .
___________________________________
This was really short and I kinda hate it but eh who gives a. Fuck tbh I'm gonna write more just not rn lol