TRIGGER WARNING Angst

your relationship started off nice lovey and caring however that all changed after a while once dee started to develop some of the same traits his dad and grandfather had meaning at times the boy would lash out on his s/o leaving them with bruises, scars,tears and more than anything a shattered heart that seemed as if it would never once again be whole . 

y/n pov 

 im tired , each  day is agony the endless guilt and pain of feeling as if i cant ever escape the man i once loved dearly with al my heart all the is left are the faint blurs of happy memories spent together besides those happy memories that once existed  the only thing that fills my head is a feeling of dread and regret a feeling of slight hope yet great want , the never endling want to leave but  stay at the same time . 

i know what is going on is wrong yet there is nothing i can to prevent it , i dont even have the nerve to say i want to breakup or do something more like tell his parents or my friends nothing .

i am trapped in a deep  rabbit hole with no possible way out , no escape , no freedom , no more happiness or hope left, just the feeling of dread that washes through my hollow brain like a sweet melody that repeats itself to the point that it mimics the sound of a broken record . 

no way out means the beating will continue no way out means the scars on my wrists and legs will grow until each inch of skin is plastered with pink or red marks either from myself of my boyfriend  . 

                                         no way out , no escape , no freedom 

OMG IM SO SORRY THAT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE OMFG