Dessert

Yeonjun sighed as he stretched out his arms, tired from all the dancing he just did for almost three hours. Don't get him wrong, he loves dancing with every living cell in his body but of course he gets tired too. It's becoming a routine for him lately, staying at the practice room until late night for a few hours as he used up all of his energy to dance-some days making new choreography and some just random freestyles. After using his body and moving to the beats and syncing with the melody for approximately three hours, he decided it's enough for the day.

So he quickly collected his things, unplugging his phone from the speakers and turning off the lights. Once he made sure everything is perfectly in place, he immediately locked the door and kept the key in the lockers. He's the first person to enter the room in the morning anyways. He checked his phone for whatever notification and checked his texts. As if on cue, his phone dinged, indicating a newly received message. Seeing that it's from his boyfriend, he immediately swiped into their text log.

𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺<3
𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘬?

Yeonjun couldn't help the grin spreading across his face as he saw Soobin's text, chest blooming in that familiar warmth. Even though it's been years since they got together the spark is still there. Although they're not as eager, their relationship is definitely stronger that is has even been. He could still remember a very shy and bashful Soobin confessing to him when he was just finishing up his practice for the next evaluation. It's cute really, a tall boy blushing so red, didn't even dare to look up to meet his eyes as he confessed.

Poor boy didn't know Yeonjun had been crushing on him the moment he first saw the tall lanky boy hugging his backpack to his front, innocent doe eyes wide as he introduced himself to the other trainees as a new addition to the company. After they confessed, they got together. Almost each waking moment spent clinging on to the other. Just remembering about those precious memories made Yeonjun want to hurry home faster to hold the boy in his arms, excited to cuddle up with his baby.

He immediately answered the text, accepting Soobin's offer for a late night snack. He doesn't do that often now but he'll let it go for today. He's exhausted and he needs to get some sugar in his body. And since it's Soobin, it's probably gonna be something sweet like bingsu or any other type of desserts. Plus, he wouldn't let go of the chance to spend time with his baby.

𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺<3
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦?

He could literally hear the word 'hyungie' as he read the text, Soobin's usually teasing tone on that he usually shows on screen would turn into a very whiny and pouty voice, literally the exact opposite. He teases Yeonjun so much on screen, but the moment the cameras are off, he turns into a whole baby. Always seeking attention from his boyfriend. Following him everywhere, tucking himself into Yeonjun's arms, even going as far as to sneaking under his blanket and snuggle on his chest when he feels like he wants attention specifically from his boyfriend.

Thinking for a while, looking at his outfit, he decided to take a shower at the company first. He'll definitely be too lazy to wash up at home so it's better that he washes up in advance. He quickly replied that he'll take a while to shower, asking Soobin to just have his dessert first and leave some for him for when he gets home. He smiled seeing the younger's 'okay' emoji and red hearts, replying the same identical hearts as he kept his phone in his bag, turning at the corner to walk to the washrooms.

"......What?", Yeonjun really didn't expect this. Like.....Really didn't expect this at all. He swears he was only looking forward to a cuddle session and maybe sneak in a few kisses when Soobin said he wants to hv a late night snack with him. Maybe eat some desserts as they watch whatever series on Netflix as they feed each other. The furthest they would go is definitely a make out session-if they're really that horny. He swears that's it. But now as he stared at his boyfriend who's holding up a whole tub of ice cream and a few piping bags full of frosting, he really wandered whether this is a dream or reality.