Broken kiss....Sairat os💋

Hey!! I am back..with amazing content..
//////////////////////////////////Starting...
Sai, virat called her as he came back after a long tired day..
How was your day!! Sai, it was good in a supressed voice..he found it strange..and asked her what happened sai, you are looking  upset.. what's going on in your mind..you can tell me ..
She cut him and said nothing..It was a long day, little exhausted aur kuch nahi.
Virat knew something was bothering her..he got freshen up and told her let's go out for dinner..kya abhi..nahi aaj nahi..
Virat said, kyun challo bohut maja aayega ; thik hai , aap itna bol rahe ho toh she said..
He was waiting for her outside the house..she came up with a sexy one piece ..he got amazed looking at her.. she told , virat sir..kya hua aise kya dekh rahe hai, tumhi batado mai kya dekh raha hun..
Thik hai jyada baniye mat..chaliye chalte hai..
Haan itni bhi kya jaldi hai, arey abhi toh keh rahe the ki jaldi karo abb mujhi se hi kahe rahe ki kya jaldi hai, wah wah!!
Ohk meri baiko, chalo.
They went on a beautiful night ride together. Midway of their journey..they encountered a terrible hailstorm, winds started roaring as it was stopping them to move, virat said sai we should stop nearby, it's  impossible to ride any more. Sai said you are right,let's stay here in the car . Virat played a beautiful romantic song , "roop Tera mastaana, pyaar Mera diwaana, bhul koi humse na ho jaye'... He was continuously humming bhul koyi humse na ho jaye..
Sai blushed upon noticing him !! Kaun si bhul karne ki baat kar rahe hai aap,
Tum hi batado kaun si bhul abhi karni chahiye..haan!! Virat said making a sexy move towards her...
Arey!! Kya karrr , virat placed his hand over her lips and kissed on her forehead.. making her comfortable..he grabbed her and pulled towards him..they both shifted to the back side of the car.. continued their part.
Virat placed his hand on her legs moving her dress little upward to place his thunderous move..he was   
Doing soft moves to feel her moan..uff viraat sir!! It was hmmm
She said..while breathing heavily!!
He went on towards her face to taste her glossy lips..as he move forward .. suddenly ek car aake unke gaadi se takra jaati hai..making them move forward..both were stuck in uncomfortable situation..shit!! Ab yeh kya musibat hai..he was so frustrated ..that he came out  and headed towards the vehicle which striked them..he was shocked!! When he saw it was sunny!!
Lmao..it was that embarassing..abey sunny tu, teri toh mai..ruk abhi he said..
Virat tu yahan kya kar raha hai..
Mai yahan Bharatnatyam kar raha hun dhik nahi raha ..tujhe..
Virat said angrily!!!
Thik hai bhai maaf karde , aur mujhe lift dede , please..meri gaadi kharab ho gayi hai..
Sai came out of the car..and said sunny bhaiya aap yaahan !! Haaan sai bhaabi meri gaadi kharab ho gayi hai ; virat said aur meri kismat.. sai laughed,😂...after that they both headed towards to cn.
(Because it was raining heavily so all restaurants were closed)
/////////////////////// That's it..
Aaj ke liye bas itna hi ..milte hai dusre tharki os ke saath..