1

Narrators pov

Narrators pov

8:45 Am

"No stop I'm So sorry I didn't Mean to" A fragile Girl with black messy hair yells, and flinches as her body hits the hard cold tile ground. She cries with agony  and feels her face, a scratch from her demons is now there .She looks around as the walls light up on fire.The Screams echoing while she ran down the halls, every single one ripping her mental state to pieces.

"Josh" she yells feeling scared.While her heart paces..

" Please don't leave me alone with this thing, I'm sorry Tears run down her face in a panic state her frail skin and bones collapses from never ending insomnia and not eating for the last week. She squeezes her eyes shut feeling her left wrists scars open up from years and self hatred . While her boyfriend calls herself Insulting names and smiles turning into a smirk and no one helps instead they laugh in pity yelling say more.

Nessa wake up.. Are you okay please tell me you are

Nessas pov

8:45 am

Sway la California

My body jerks up at the yelling and meets the soft warm mattress.I feel my face being wiped by something realizing it is damp from my tears. I flinch the knot in my stomach washes away with reassurance .

As I realize my boyfriend's best friend is looking at me with his hand on my arm "Nessa are you okay I had to wake you up you were screaming and crying in your sleep, It woke me up" he says.Not again... I avoid his Question while my mind races, feeling my pink and black bed sheets. My phone is right next to my bed, it feels good while holding It I note the time is 8:45 am.

"Nessa I know you're ignoring me you obviously not okay"Jaden grabs my phone and lectures me on Ignoring him. I close my eyes whimpering, feeling my throbbing left arm thoughts flooding into my mind from last night.

"I'm fine it was just a bad dream" ,my body Jerks up realizing that Josh didn't come back from the party last night. Shit the fight... my blanket fly's of me as I quickly as I grab a Blue Beverly hills sweatshirt with the matching sweat shorts. I push Jaden out of the room.

"Whatever I know it ain't but fine also did you get a, text from Josh he never came back from the party" he asks. I shake my head no and slam my door shut. I throw on my clothes and text him God pls respond... I go down stairs and get ice for my wrist. Great Jadens getting food... I wait till he's scrolling through his phone with his headphones in to go grab it. I creep over to the fridge and pull some out. As I turn around my body hits the table causing the bowl on the edge to fall. Jaden's head jerks over to me.

"Nessa why do you have ice roll up your sleeves" He asks worried  and walks  toward me. Him and Josh know about my past and how I used to self harm. ever since then he worries if I ever am sad or if I wear long sleeves.  I flinch and look at the ground and do as he says. A small gasp leaves his mouth and he stares at my bruise concerned. 

What he says next is what I was going to avoid. "Who did this" he growls.

"Its not a big deal really Josh was drunk and  we got into a fight over the fact he has 10 white claws and wanted fuck but i didn't want to... so  he called me a whore and a ugly ass bitch I went to leave and he yanked my wrist causing me to fall.. he was drunk, he didn't mean it and to be honest hes right I'm ugly" I say, almost crying Jaden hugs me and whispers its gonna be okay.