The New Alpha

I can feel the coldness on my bare face and when I slowly breath you could see the smoke coming out of my mouth, as I walk myself to the sink tap.I stare at the reflection in front of me and I scream Scream.  The scream is so loud I could have made myself deff. My face, I don't know what happened to it but I'm a monster.My nails longer than a lion, my teeth sharper than a vampire and my eyes.... OMG my eyes, there redder than blood. I'm still screaming in terror as a bunch of kids my age burst threw the door. A guy thats looks a bit older with silky black hair and Emerald green eyes walks towards me.

"Its okay its okay" he reassures me and stop 3 feet away.

"What happened to me" I say with tears rushing out of my eyes.

He takes a step closer
"It's okay no one will hurt you"
and with that I put my head in his shoulder and cry even more .With his arms securely warped round me, patting my back I can hear someone shouting my name. I look up and see jamie at the doorway.

"Holy jesus ash if you ever scare me like that again i will feed to my dragon" he explains panting and then envelopes me into a big bear hug.

"Videos don't count you ning nong" I retort back

"Shut up" he says a hugs me tighter

"Jamie something bad happened I'm mean really really bad" I say with fear in my voice

"Its okay we will figure this out"

And in that moment I realised the other people in the room. I looked at everyone of there faces and they are all from that one table, including Allison.

"What are yous  doing here"

"What us" says a guy. Uh I forgot his name, was it fancy wait no I have no idea amd I just nod.

"We where...we did...we just heard you scream" he says and has smile like he accomplished something amazing.

"She already knows" says a blond headed girl.

"Well I wasn't going to throw everything on her" he says back. STILES, thats it I remember his name.

"Well it will happen sooner or later"

"Well erica" stiles says emphasising her name "It was probably better later"

"Both of yous shut up" says the guy who came to me before.

"Excuse me Mr Derek hale but your not the Alpha she is" hesays pointing at me.Me and as alpha, an alpha of what. I can feel Jamies grip soften and I look at them in confusion.

"I can still rip your throat out" derek says back and I tense up at words 'RIP YOUR THROAT OUT'.

"Can we not fight right now, look your scaring her" Says a guy I'm pretty sure is stiles best friend .I let go of Jamie and walk towards the guy name Derek hale.

"What am I "

" I think you know what you are"

And the scary part is his right

I do no know.

I AM THE NEW ALPHA