part 3

I probably won't be able to write much since my mother might take my device but I just wanted to quickly write a little

Keqing pov:
I was running late to school. Again.

I felt nervous, yesterday ganyu experienced a softer side of me and she was also sad about something. What am I gonna say to her when I see her?

I have to act normal. Stubborn. Fierce. That is me, nothing more nothing less!
__________________________

When I arrived to school everyone was already in their classrooms, I was in the same class as ganyu, maths.

I stepped through the door and it felt like everyone was staring at me, and I heard a few kids whisper when they saw me. I glared around the classroom quickly, I saw ganyu at the back, she smiled at me and waved.

"Keqing, You are late, do you have something to say?" Mr,. Zhongli asked, implying something. He was the history teacher, but he was covering our maths class today since our math teacher was off sick.

"Oh er, sorry I'm late I guess. " I rolled my eyes, I didn't want a detention but I didn't want to seem nice.

Mr, zhongli sighed

"Just take a seat, you can sit wherever. " he told me

I again glaced around the classroom.

The only 2 empty seats were 1 besides ganyu and 2 besides one of the students that whispered when they saw me before

So, I guess I'll have to sit next to ganyu.

I walk over and sit down, not making eye contact, as if ignoring the fact she's there.

I saw her smile in the corner of my eye, i tried not to smile as well but failed

Maths was boring so I day dreamed most of the lesson, occasionally checking what ganyu was doing.

Ganyu was a good student, always on time, always completing work, but she seems to find it hard to focus, she gets distracted alot and seems to easily start day dreaming.

I am a bad student, always late, never completing work, but for some reason I find it hard to stare off and wonder away to my dream world, I always end up listening to the teacher. So I know a lot of stuff, I just don't do the work for it.

I spent all night trying to figure out what ganyu was upset about.

I noticed just now, she has horns. I wonder if they're real, I mean, I've never seen such things before, it's very unique, maybe it's a hair pin?

After class I decided to ask her.

"Hey, ganyu, what's the horns for? Some dress up game? " I laugh, it wasn't ment to be a mean comment but I got a disgusted look from a teacher so I guess it came off as rude.

Ganyu smiled at me and we kept walking

"They are.. Uh, yeah, just hair pins, you know.. L-like Miss beidou and Miss ningguang have. "

I nod and we kept walking to our next class.

It was pe. I didn't mind pe, but ganyu obviously didn't like it since she's been stressing about it all day.

Once we got there, after registration we all crouded in the changing room. There were 5 stalls, but they were always occupied from students who preferred to change in there, if you wanted to use a stall you have to be the first one in.

It was obvious ganyu didn't want to change in front of all these people

"K-keqing... Is there.. Somewhere else I can change? " she asked, she looked.. Scared? Nervous? Maybe just shy?

"Nope, all the stalls are taken. " I reply simply.

She looked very scared.

I sighed and walked up to one of the stalls, knowing the girl in there had been in there for like half an hour and was on her phone now.

I kicked the door"HEY DUMBASS HURRY UP SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE THE STALL!! " most people in the school were scared of me so hearing this from me probably scared them.

The rest of the room went quiet and ganyu looked rather surprised and embarrassed

After a short period of time a girl left the stall.

"Took you long enough," I sigh and look at ganyu "come on, don't just stand there. "

The rest of the room were already back to changing and chatting.

Ganyu quickly went into the stall

"T-thank you.. "

"Mhm whatever. "

Ganyu was weird. Not in a bad way, but she wasn't scared of me. She's the shy quiet kid, why isn't she scared of me? She kinda makes me feel safe and happy. Normally people whisper about me and worry when I make even a second of eye contact. They run from me and laugh at me, it's strange, it makes me angry. They don't do that to anyone else.

But ganyu, shes...diffrent. She cares about me, she laughs WITH me and besides me and she smiles at me when we make eye contact and talks directly to me.

No ones ever done that before. It made me happy. Maybe I should try be a better person, for ganyu.

"OKAY CLASS YOU SHOULD ALL BE CHANGED NOW MEET ME IN THE SPORTS HALL. " our teacher, Miss beidou shouted.

She was the head of pe, kinda intimidating but when you get to know her she's quite nice. There's a lot of rumors her and miss Ningguang are dating, apparently someone saw Miss beidou and miss Ningguang kissing.

(Who tf did I make principle at the start of this I don't remember was it Jean???)

Me and ganyu went to the sports Hall and done pe.

It was quite boring.

This time a girl had saved a stall.

"Hey!! Keqing!! Over hear, I figured you'd want a stall again so I got you one!! " she shouted at me

I look at ganyu

"Follow me"

"O-okay"

"Hey, what's your name, girl? "I asked

"My names Xiangling! " the girl, xiangling, replied happily

"T-thank you, xiangling" ganyu said quietly

I turned to look at ganyu and she smiled at me, I accidentally smiled back

"Aww, you smiled!! " she whispered to me

"S-shut up about it! " I turned away from her

Xiangling smiled and walked away

The rest of the classes were boring

(So uh don't like judge me but I used to have a bad habit of like biting my nails whenever I got like nervous and now I'm stopping that and I feel really proud of myself :D)

Also next chapter will be like maybe soon idk  I wrote this one yesterday and I'm just publishing it because I couldn't yesterday

I think my xingqiu x chongyun book is done I might make another little chapter maybe sad or happy idk I'm still thinking