Home time

Dylan pov:
As i got home i got a text from talia.
Talia-sorry for being a bitch.
Dylan-its ok.
Talia-how my booty feel.
Dylan-great.
Talia-thanks wanna go gym tomorrow.
Dylan-sure.
Talia-ok.

My alarm went of in the morning so i got up and dressed. When i had all my gym gear ready i made my way to talias. When i arrived i was greeted by her mum telling me talia was still alseep adn that i should ho wake her up. I opend the door to see talia fast asleep on a nihht gown and a white thong.
Dylan-talia wake up i got your cofee.
Talia-thanks, can you go so i can get ready.
Dylan-ill be in the car.

When we finished in the gym we got dressed and headed for school. We were sat in the car for quite a while until talia pulled me close to her and started kissing me. I didnt know what to do so i started rubbing her thigh moving up to her panties.
Talia-Not yet lets go to class.

We sit in our normal seats at the back. Midway through the lesson i stary to move my hand up talias thigh until i got to her panties. As i play with her pussy i stroke it up and down and move her small thong to the side. She moans and moans as i slide my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

The teacher then suddenly asked talia a question but she can not repond as i still have my fingers in her pussy adding another which made her cum.
She catches her breath and i lick my fingers which is covered in her juices.
After all the bell rang she grabbed my hand and took me into the girls toilet were we made out.

Talia unzipped my trousers and took of my boxers and starts to suck me off making me want to bust a load into her mouth already. Talia stops stands up lowerong her thong and jumps on my dick and starts riding. We carried on fucking until i was about to cum so she got off and git on her knees as i cummed on her face and tits.

An-In the next chapter i am going to skip 2 weeks so me and talia are part of the sidemen/sidegirls.