minoharu ♡ first time

"Minori, you can't just hide your body from me forever, come on now, take the blanket off." Haruka coaxed, pulling a naked Minori, wrapped up in a sheet, onto her lap. She kissed the smaller girl's forehead softly, before trying to grab the blanket from Minori. "Haruka, you'll make fun of me! I don't have big boobs like you!" she whined, her grip on the blanket getting tighter. "Do you not want to do this?" Haruka spoke softly, cupping Minori's face in her hands. "No, I do.. But this is the first time I've ever had anyone see me like this.." Haruka kissed her again, on her neck this time, before trailing her fingers along Minori's collarbone. She let out a small huff before Haruka managed to pull the blanket from her body. 

"I'm sorry if my body is a bit disappointing to you.. I'm sure you've had better." Minori shyly lied her head down onto the warm bed. Haruka eased her way on top of the smaller girl, straddling her. She lowered her head and began kissing Minori's chest, making a point to leave small hickies as she went along. "I think you're perfect, love. I don't know why you're doubting yourself so much, you're amazing." she whispered softly into Minori's ear, before going back to kissing her softly. 

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? I can stop if you need." Minori nodded her head, giving her consent. Haruka smiled, making her way down to the pale girl's stomach, trailing her fingers along her hips. Minori let out another jagged breath, gripping the sheets slightly as Haruka touched her. 

She made her way down between her thighs, her hot breath teasing Minori. Minori moaned softly, her grip getting tighter on the sheets. Haruka stuck a finger into her, Minori groaning as she moved it around inside her. "Woah, you're certainly wet." Haruka giggled, sliding her finger out and wiping it on the sheet. Minori whined at the loss of contact, seeing Haruka smirk at her from between her legs. 

She chuckled at her desperation, before bringing her head back down. All Minori could see was her blue hair between her thighs, letting out a high pitched moan as she felt Haruka's tongue prodding her entrance. Minori flung her head back at her tongue circled her folds, moving up to her clit. Haruka kept her tongue there for a moment, to tease Minori and get a good look at her desperate face. 

"Is this too far for you, my love?" she asked with a smirk. Being slightly turned on herself, she wanted to hear Minori's sounds fill the room. "Ngh.. No.. D-don't stop.. Please." she managed to stammer in between moans and heavy breathing. Haruka smiled from ear to ear as she stopped, brining her head up to look at her girlfriend. Minori shoved her head back down between her thighs in retaliation. 

"Haruka, please.." she grunted, strangling the sheets. Haruka did as she was told moving her tongue slowly back in, making slow circles along her clit. After a minute, Haruka felt Minori tensing up, she knew she was getting close to finishing, so she picked up the pace, going faster as she heard Minori yelp out in pleasure. "H~Haruka..! I think~..!" 

Haruka stopped, pulling her tongue put of Minori's soaked pussy. She straddled her once more, taking off her own clothes with Minori's assistance. She threw her skirt to the floor, then her shirt, leaving her in a lacy bra, and soaked panties. She shoved in a finger into Minori's wet pussy, feeling around for a moment, before she pulled it out again, leaving her a moaning mess.

Haruka began adjusting herself to line up with Minori, before beginning to take off her panties. She peeled them off, throwing them to the floor. Minori looked at Haruka's soaked pussy. Before she could do anything, Haruka began scissoring her, moving in a steady motion, going slowly at first. She began picking up the pace to her desires, becoming hornier ever second she kept this up. "Fuck.. Minori~.." 

She felt her climax approaching rapidly, she moved herself as fast as she could, making Minori scream out in pleasure. "HARUKA..!" Minori came all over herself, soaking Haruka, who came very shortly after. "Fuck, you're good.." Haruka panted, attempting to come down from her high. "How's a bath sound?" Minori suggested. Haruka kissed her softly before grabbing two towels from a drawer. 

"Yeah, I'd love that."