Chapter 2- The BackStory Part 2

Author's POV

                                       Olivia woke up in a bench in the hospital.. She was really tired, she wanted to see what happened to her parents and siblings. Few minutes later a doctor came up to her and said "I'm sorry for your loss, we tried everything they lost to much blood." Olivia was really sad to hear this, she didn't want to cry in front of a lot of people so she just held the tears.

Doctor's POV

                                       I'm so sorry little girl.. She atleast can get a new family. 

Olivia's POV

                                         I still can't hold it, I have too.. But why did they die before the day of my birthday....? I'm turning 9 tomorrow but I don't feel happy about it.

Author's POV

                                          Olivia went back home, she finally cried when she got inside, she couldn't hold it for any longer. She was really really sad that she never went outside. But she realized that she had school tomorrow she didn't want to go but she remembered what her parents and siblings told her, "Never skip school" she wanted to keep the promise so she just slept.

Olivia's POV

                                         I won't disappoint you mama, dada and oni-san!!

Author's POV

                                           She woke up in the morning, she made her own breakfast, she took a bath and got changed, she went to school forgetting to bring her lunch, she got to school, went to her class like it was a normal day, everyone was shocked to see her this happy? A classmate beside her told her, "Are you okay? We saw the news.." Olivia was shocked.

Olivia's POV

                                             I-i it was in the news?! How am I gonna tell them uhM?!