hes rough

im not rlly a fan of blowjobs but it works here somehow so.

_______

"You're kind of bad with sitting still," he rolled his eyes as he walked back to the bed and sat down, eyes locked on yours, "come here."

His command made you hesitate, the game is over. It's supposed to be.

"Fuck, do you think I have all night?" he sounded angry which scared you so you walked over, your shirt over your body to cover yourself still. When you stood in front of him he gestured with two fingers for you to come closer which you hesitantly did, the distance is a bit too close to be an innocent one anymore.

He smiled, "I do have all night" he said which made you think what he said earlier was just a trap to make you come closer.

"Ah ah ah, dont move now," he said, his sitting figure reaching the same level as your abdomen as you were standing in front of him.

Your cold skin shattered when you feel his warm hands suddenly on your waist, slowly tracing it down to your thighs sending heat to your cheeks. His eyes following his hands and is laced upon your bare skin.
You're not sure why he's doing this either, it seems like he's doing a sort of inspection but really, he's itching to touch you.

"You still have one piece of clothing to take off," he looked up to you, "Choose whichever, I'll just rip the other," he suddenly said so bluntly.

It took a second for you to process what he meant and your blushed face couldn't get any more obvious as you stepped back but his hands on your waist locked you from going further.

"You.. want to take it off so bad huh" you suddenly said, a weird confidence rising in you.

He looks taken aback, but in a pleasant way, "Hm?" he hummed as his fingers trace up and down your thigh, sending chills to your spine.

"I'll let you choose then," you said with only two words in your brain, fuck it. To your suprise, he pushed you away slightly, the impact making you take a few step backs. What the fuck is he gonna just leave or-

"Take off your bra" he voiced.

"Go on, strip for me," he said calmly and bluntly in his ever so attractive tone that just sends vibration through your body every time heard.

________________

You unclasped your bra and the strings on your shoulder came loose and you still hugged around your cups, to hold it together. You turn red just by looking at him. Hes just, hes so.

"Good girl," he praised. "You follow my commands so well" he smiled and it could send you running laps just by hearing and seeing his smile. "Come for a reward." he gestured for you to come closer.

and when you stepped closer you didn't even get to inch close enough before he pulled your hand, your figure lowered to his level and your lips met in a soft gentle kiss. You were shocked but it wasn't somethig unpleasant, the kiss soon melted into a different intention.

You were too into it to realise he stood up and you both were standing before he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your lips, heavy breaths filled the air. he wiped his mouth with a hand, his eyes cloudy with a lust out for prey and it's looking right at you.
He pushed you and your back met the mattress before he dropped himself and hovered over you, balancing himself with his hands and your lips meet again.

You both know you wanted the same thing from each other. When you broke the kiss you both felt something, You could obviously see the tent rising in his pants so you know you both were on the same page, what you're wondering is how this is gonna play out.