vminhope

//jimin POV//
Today was the day that i can finally moving out of his parents house. Finally I can call himself an adult.

"Honey you all packed?"my mom asked as she came into my room, which I can now call my old room.

"Yeah" I smiled and picked up my bags.

//Time skip to jimin's new house//

We finally arrived at my new house. We got out of the car,and I have to say the house looks more better in real life than in the pictures.

"Wow, baby your house is big" my father said as he grabbed two of my bag and my mom grabbed one.

After they helped me unpack we was our goodbyes. I went into the kitchen,I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

I walked back to my living room,I plotted on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Breaking news. There have been break ins in the ot7 neighborhood. People have said that they have seen two men break into ones home. The police department are trying everything in their power to stop these breaking ins. More news at 7.

'wow and live in the ot7 neighborhood'i thought,but chuckled no one is going to break into my house.

It was 1:06am in the morning and jimin still hasn't gone to bed. "That's the time,I should better get to bed" jimin stood up and walked upstairs to his room.

He jumped onto his bed and quickly fell asleep.

(This is why you sleep early)

//Jimin POV//
Around 3 I woke up to sounds coming for downstairs,at first I thought I'm just dreaming,but a loud crash made me jumped out of bed.

I slowly walked to the stairs. I went down a couple of them, that's when I saw two men dressed in all black.

"Oh my god" I whispered, I took my phone out of my pocket and started dialing the policies number.

But before I could tap call my phone fell out of my hand making a loud sound, I ran back to my bedroom.

I then heard feet steps coming up the stairs.

I gasped and hid under my bed. I put my hand over my mouth, and looked at my door that slowly opened. At this point I was in tears.

The two men looked around the room then one of them stopped right in front of me.

"Hoseok you find anything?"the first man asked in s deep voice.

Which was sexy by the way.

'what are you thinking park Jimin, they could be killers or kidnappers...hope they sexy, ahh fuck' I shook my head so I can get the thought out.

"I found more than gold Tae" the other man said.

"So what is it?"I heard the man feet steps.