Don't Go - 12.

Jungkook left your house in what seemed like a daze. He got into his car and looked down at his phone.

! Jin Hyung – 10 Missed Calls !

! Bangtanchat – 27 Unread Messages !

His phone started ringing in his hand and it was Seokjin again. He answered, putting the call on speaker as he started the car and drove out to the main road.

"Calm down, hyung. I'm coming back right now." He clicked his tongue as he drove, getting an earful from Seokjin for not coming back home last night.

"What emergency?" Jungkook asked but Seokjin hung up.

Jungkook suddenly got worried. Did something happen while was out? He drove a bit faster and arrived at the house they were staying at. His jaw clenched as he walked inside, slamming the door behind him,

"Hello? Where is everyone? Where are you, Seokjin?" He shouted as he walked into the house, kicking his shoes off and circling around to the living room.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his Hyung's sprawled out on the floor and on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked, eyes scanning over each of their faces.

Okay, someone was seriously must be dead. 

Why were they here?

Hope came up to Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his shoulders before tugging him against his side, "Surprise! We wanted to come see you guys!"

"Sorry, Kookie.. I had to tell you there was an emergency to get you to come back." Seokjin pouted.

Jungkook sighed, relaxing a bit. He couldn't be mad. They travelled all the way here to see them.

He smiled a bit, punching Hoseok playfully in the stomach before pulling away and into the living room.

"I thought something was wrong." Jungkook shook his head, walking over to the couch.

"Where were you anyways? You didn't come back last night and didn't answer your phone. I was about to 'find my iphone' your ass." Mother Hen Seokjin asked, coming from the kitchen with a tray of snacks.

"Probably out getting laid. Look at him." Taehyung chimed in from the floor, laughing.

Jungkook kicked Taehyung's leg lightly before mumbling, "Shut up." He sighed, shaking his head.

"So, were you with her?" Taehyung asked, sitting up a bit from the carpet.

"Uh yeah." Jungkook nodded, plopping down onto the couch between Seokjin and Yoongi.

"All night?" Seokjin asked, cringing when he remembered finding your thong on the floor. Maybe it was a good thing Jungkook was out all night. He didn't even know they made thongs that thin.

"Yes." Jungkook mumbled.

"And you just left her there?" Hoseok asked, laying on his stomach on the floor as he scrolled through his phone.

"Well, yeah. You guys were blowing up my phone. I thought someone fucking died." He clicked his tongue, shooting Seokjin a glare. "And then you said it was an emergency."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what else to say. Tch. So you were gonna just choose some girl over your boys?" Seokjin said, munching on some skittles.

Jimin spoke up, eyeing Jungkook from over his wine glass, "It's not just some girl, Hyung. She's different. Right, Kookie?"

"You shut up. I'm not over you trying to seduce her." Jungkook shot back at Jimin. Jimin went quiet and Jungkook swore the older smirked at him, "Yeah, Jimin, I know what you're upto and you better not try shit." Jungkook glared, his anger flaring.

"I was just testing her, Kookie. I wanted to see if she would give in." Jimin's expression never changed, his voice calm and collected as he spoke, leaning over and picking up his wine bottle.

"And if she did?" Taehyung asked from the floor, looking back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Well then I'd just have to fuck her, right?" Jimin smiled, pouring himself another glass of wine.