The Bound-Up Killer and Lustful Clown

(One night a fourteen year old serial killer named Jeffrey Woods, now known as Jeff the Killer, was out hunting in Slenderman's woods to find new victims to kill. After killing his parents a year ago, Slenderman had taken him in and he does missions for him and can kill whoever he pleases. However, tonight is different. As Jeff was searching for new victims, he felt like someone was watching him. He turned around sharply)

Jeff: (annoyed) Slender? Is that you? Come out you a****le!

Slenderman: (in his mind) What are you talking about Jeffrey? What's happening?

Jeff: (angry) And stop calling me Jeffrey? It's Jeff! JEFF!!

Slenderman: (sighs) Alright Jeff, what's happening?

Jeff: What are you talking about? You're watching me outside, I know you are!

Slenderman: I'm not outside watching you, I'm still in my office inside.

Jeff: (angry) That's a jack*** lie! Come out of the f**king trees!

Slenderman: (annoyed) Jeff, language! I'm not outside of the mansion! Is there someone else out there with you? Jack? BEN? Toby?

Jeff: No, I'm out here by myself.

(Just then, Jeff felt a pair of hands grab him and arms wrap around him. He struggled to get out of whoever's grasp, but no avail. He turns himself around and sees a pair a face, a face of a monochrome clown)

Jeff: (shocked) What the-? Who the f**k are you?

???: Now now Jeffrey, no need to start shouting.

Jeff: Wha-? How do you know my name? Who even are you?

???: Well, I'm magical, as you children call it. I know everyone's names. And my name is Laughing Jack, but do call me L.J, it's shorter. (Hugs Jeff closer) Now, all introductions aside, we better get a move on. (He then uses his magic to put a spell on Jeff)

Jeff: Wha-? What are you doing?

L.J: I'm just helping you relax and calm down.

Jeff: (weakly) No...... (He then passes out)

L.J: (smirks) Now don't you worry Jeffy, we'll get along just fine.....as long as you be a good little boy.

(Sounds a little yandere, doesn't it?)

(Laughing Jack then kisses Jeff on the forehead and teleports them to the interior of what looks like a bedroom. Jack laid the unconscious killer on the bed and decided to restrain Jeff a bit for the time being, so he looked through a box of stuff he got from trespassers he killed and pulled out a pink ball gag and a straight jacket with two belts attached to it. He starts to tie up Jeff with the straight jacket, which fits him perfectly, then tightens the jacket and puts on the gag, tightening it as well. After that, Jack laid down next to Jeff on the bed, pulling him close with an evil smile. Later on, Jeff awoke groggily and tried moving his arms; until he realized he couldn't. That's when Jeff looked down and realized he's in a straight jacket. He struggled to get out of his bonds. That is, until Jack teleports beside him, and Jeff stopped struggling)

L.J: Aww, looks like you're awake Sleeping Beauty. Like your little bundle? There's a bit more to that.

(Jeff groans and feels his tongue around the pink ball gag on his mouth. He growls in annoyance as L.J chuckles)

L.J: (strokes Jeff's hair) You are so cute when you're like this. (Jeff whimpers through the gag, and L.J pulls him close, hugging him) Aww, don't be scared. I won't do anything (he whispers in Jeff's ear) yet.

(L.J teleports away, leaving Jeff alone. Jeff kept struggling through his bonds, but to no avail. L.J teleported back with what looks like a pill and a cup of water. He takes the gag off and forces Jeff to swallow the strange pill before putting the gag back on, resulting in Jeff to whine through his gag)

L.J: (innocently) Is something the matter Jeffy? (Jeff whines as he makes physical contact with L.J) Oh, you want me to do that? Are you a virgin? (Jeff nods his head, making L.J smile) Good. You're going to be mine and ONLY MINE! Understand? (Jeff nodded desperately) Good.

(And so, L.J and Jeff did...that (this would be an NSFW scene, and I'm not writing that) and they ended it with a little bit of cuddling before falling asleep. This has been going on for two months now. L.J and Jeff, still bound and gagged, would cuddle, L.J would feed Jeff a pill and do things. Overtime, the pills made Jeff go from a killer bound for blood to just a lustful w****, like the lustful clown. He had even forgotten about Slenderman, his killing skills and his victims during those two months. L.J even dressed up Jeff in a black dress and taped his arms and legs together, the pink gag still on him. L.J would come home after killing younger children and will always find time for Jeff, who stays in bed)

L.J: Jeffy, I'm home! Did you miss me? (Jeff perks up and nods yes and they rub their noses together)

(Just as they finished rubbing their noses together, someone teleported behind L.J. It was Slenderman, using his tentacles to restrain L.J.)

Slenderman: So, you decided to turn one of my proxies into a man full of nothing but lust like you. How shameful. You know better than to use one of my proxies sexually.

L.J: (nervously) Uh, h-hey dude, come on. Let's talk about this, huh?

(That's when Slenderman beat the life out of L.J and taking Jeff back to the mansion to cure him from his lustful state. It took about three months before Jeff is back to his normal self. He went back to killing, but he only went if someone was with him. He would shiver at the memory of what the clown had done to him, feeling like this won't be the last of him)

(THE END)

Sorry this story is really short. My storytelling is sloppy this time and I couldn't think of anything. Plus, this might be the first time I wrote a story where I avoided any sexual graphics in the story. That's actually my goal if I were to make this an SFW fic. And there's good news, I think I'm cured from my writer's block. Things will be going back to normal now. That's all for tonight. Good night, and be careful if you want to write any of these kinds of stories. supersader9 out and heading off to sleep.