Prologue.

Magic. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

Do you believe Magic to be something real? A miracle? An act of god? Something holy? Or? A curse? An unholy act? Or? An unknown force from another world? A world full of magic..... And Dragons.

An accident. Sometimes one small accident can cause so much suffering and agony. Or one little accident can fix a deep wound. A wound so deep that it that can make a person to change. A good accident that will fix everything and change everything for the better and reveal hidden truth from the past.

________________________________

Gods, Dragons, Monsters and unknown entities of mysterious origins. Many believed in this creatures one way or another. It terns of the scientific side. They believed and come with the conclusion that everything was created by the Big Bang. A giant universe explosión that created the universe as we know it. Time and space came behind. From there the stars and planets came to exist. After that life in each planet begin. Our planet is the creations of two giant planets crashing with each other. After the planets exploded. Out of their remain. Earth and the Moon came to be. As time when on. Earth was nothing but a living empty planet. More time when on. The Earth slowly started to created life it self from the ocean. Time and time when on. We came out. Humans. The smartest and dumbest creature in the planet.
But that's in the scientific side. But what about the magical side? The side that most people decline? The side that people refuse to believed. Very little people believed in magic. Light Magic, Dark magic and other types. What if in another world magic is a real everyday thing? Complete different from our world. What if both worlds were connected by some magical way. In that world, Dragons and Gods are the most powerful creatures. While God and Dragon are in war amounts each other. A never ending war...... I can't say how well the war well end or when well it ever end. The Dragon race had split itself in three different factions. Chaos, Harmony and Spectetor. A war amounts Dragons now. But don't you ever wonder if-

Tohru: This story is starting to sound too seriously. Sounds more like tragedy.

Eri: God Dammit Tohru.

Tohru: What?

Elma: You ruin the good part. He was talking about us great Dragons. Our mighty and powerful race.

Tohru: But he makes it sound so tragic. Try to light the mood. Make it sound like actions. Make my blood boil with excitement.

Eri: *sighs*

Kanna: Let him talk lady Tohru.

Lucoa: Yeah. He makes it sound mysterious. I really like it. So let him talk.

Ilulu: I'm with Tohru on this one. He makes the story sound so boring.

Tohru: See? I'm not the only one that's thinking the same thing.

Eri: Moving on.

There are three factions of Dragons. Chaos, Harmony and Spectetor. Because of that Dragons having different opinions and judgment. While the Gods stay the same. The Dragons divided themselves. Starting wars against one another. Some Dragons even allies themselves with Humans, believing in peace, prosperity and order, that's the Harmony Faction. Some Dragons don't trust anyone but themselves. Causing destruction, chaos and blooshet to who they claim their enemies, that's the Chaos Faction. While some Dragons don't wish to be part of anything. Just to wonder the land, to not included themselves in anything, that's the Spectetor Faction.

Tohru: The Chaos Faction is the number one Faction!

Elma: Ha?! No it isn't!

Tohru: Yeah it is! We follow and make our own rules! We are free spirits! And we are power!