𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 - Unexpected Guests

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

'Text' - Thoughts. (Depending on the POV!)
Italic text means sign language! (E.g. Yeah that's stupid.)

First person (Y/N) POV

The sound of glass breaking woke me up. I yawned silently and rubbed my eyes. What time was it anyways? I stretched out and reached for my phone; 9 pm. 'Did i really nap for so long? Jeez.' I yawned and got up. I should check out what that glass sound was- right after a hot shower. Just the thought of a nice hot shower was calming. I got up and searched in my suitcase for my bathrobe and a change of clothes; I was too lazy to unpack my stuff earlier. I should do it after the shower- or tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan- not.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement in to my thoughts. 'Huh, where the heck is my bathrobe? Did i not bring it?' Sighing, I put my change of clothes on my bed and grabbed a towel from the suitcase, and head for the shower. I wonder what was going on outside?

Morro's POV (What you've been waiting for!,,)

It had been days, weeks since I escaped the Cursed Realm. A few days ago I had possesed Lloyd and used the Ally armor to summon Bansha and the others. I needed shelter. We had travelled to stiix and now needed to find a place to stay. I stood by the docks, overlooking the dull water. I winced slightly as Lloyd tried to fight back from my possession. "Are you alright Morro?" Bansha questioned. I looked at her, irritated. "I would be better if Lloyd would give up on fighting my possession." I snarled coldly. "The time will come soon Morro, the queen will revive and the boy will have no said use." she proposed. "What USE, is our attempt to bring over the queen if we don't even have THE REALM CRYSTAL?!" I screamed in anger. The others flinched. I growled and walked off.

"We need shelter to regain our strength." I said, grimacing. "I have someone who is in my debt, he'll be happy to receive a visit from us." Soul archer suggested with a sick grin. "Really now?" I said with a smirk playing onto my lips, "Who is he?" "A man named Ronin. Stole something from mine and supposedly forgot about returning it, and the eternal debt." Soul Archer went on. "Great. Guess we'll enter the party uninvited." I replied, playfully but cold and grim.

And we set off towards Ronin's place, following Soul Archer.

Timeskip to when they got there brought to you by a lazy author ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Third Person (Noone's) POV

Morro walked up to the door and knocked. "Enter, the door isn't locked uo yknow." Said a voice, that belonged to Ronin. Morro grinned as his eyes narrowed. He kicked down the door. "Well well well. If it isn't Ronin the theif."

"Lloyd? Wait- Morro!?" Ronin yelled, shocked. "Bingo." Morro said, approaching the slightly taller male. Ronin grabbed a vase quickly and was just about to hit Morro when- CRASH. Soul Archer had fired an arrow which shattered the vase due to the amount of force. "Hello, Ronin." He greeted grimly. "Ah- heyy Archer my pal!-" Before Ronin could speak another word Morro had thrown him out the window, resulting in a loud glass shatter. "Guess this is time to repay your debt, theif." Morro smirked.

"Bansha, retrieve the theif." He commanded. Bansha nodded and glided outside, grabbed Ronin by the scruff of his shirt and dragged him inside. Ghoul Tar tied him up and laughed at him. "Grr... You won't get away with this..." Ronin retorted as he struggled to break the strong bonds of rope. "I already have." Morro said, the aura of victory dawning upon him.

*Creeak*

"Huh? WHO'S THERE?!" Morro shouted, looking around wildly. Y/N stood behind the wall out of sight, trying to stifle her breathing. One hand over her mouth and the other clutching her towel. This was a bad time for someone who had just gotten out of the shower.

Y/N'S POV (aka your POV!)

I climbed out of the shower, feeling calm and collected. Hot showers always soothed my worries and washed away any trace of stress. Not that I had stress anyways. I stepped carefully out of the shower and dried my hair. Once decently dry, damp more likely, I tied it into a loose ponytail. My head snapped towards the closed bathroom door as I heard muffled voices. Curious, I wrapped my towel around my body and opened the door, the cold air made me shudder.

"Grr... You won't get away with this...".

Was that Ronin?

"I already have."

Who was that? Sounds like Ronin is- well- i don't even know! I stepped forwards down the hallway. As soon as I reached the end of the wall to the main room I put my foot down carefully and-

*Creeak*

Ohhh shit. Shit shit shit shit SHIT!!!!! My breathing hitched and I stood against the wall. I clapped my right hand over my mouth trying to stifle any heavy breathing. My eyes widened with fear- oh god what did I do?!

"Huh? WHO'S THERE?!"

My heart skipped several beats. Was this how I was going to die-?? Half naked- oh jeez. This sucks. Tightening my grip around my towel, I peeked out from behind the wall.

I regretted doing so immediately. Was that the green ninja? Why was Ronin tied up- WERE THOSE GHOSTS?? I hid back behind the wall. "GET HER." Oh god oh god oh god. I turned to run but someone had already seized me by the waist- my grip around my towel turned like iron. I wasn't gonna lose my dignity to a bunch of freaks! I shut my eyes in fear. I got dragged out from behind the wall.

"Who are you."

I tried closing my eyes tighter but I came to regret the choice as I saw dancing lights forcing me to open my eyes. Four people- Ronin was tied up, The green ninja-? He looked like an eboy-, and two ghosts. One had an arrow pointing right at my head, the other ghost waved cheerily. "You heard him, answer." A raspy voice said coldly. I looked up and saw another ghost- the one holding me by my waist. I relaxed slightly knowing it was a female holding me- but that feeling of relaxation soon washed away quickly as I saw how cold she was staring me down.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?!"

I flinched, I always hated when people yelled at me. I felt so stupid for blinking back tears- Why was I like this? So emotional. But now wasn't the time for self loathing- The "Green Ninja" was getting more and more angry as he approached me. "She's mute you asshole!" I looked up- and around to find the voice that saved me from possible death- and spotted Ronin, who was sporting a bruise and many cuts, glass shards in his skin. The large male looked towards me. I shrank in fear under his gaze. I wanted to disappear so quickly right now. "Is this true? If you lie I will not hesitate to hurt you." He growled. I nodded in fear, trembling slightly.

He looked me up and down, his eyes capturing each and every one of my features and flaws. I pulled up my towel in some sort of defense. He blinked. "Bansha, let her go. We will deal with her after she has the decency to put on somw proper clothing." he said coldly. I scoffed mentally- He literally was wearing rags around his waist! Not to mention his untidy hair and dirty shirt. I glared at him. How dare he.

Suddenly I felt the arms around my waist let go. I stood for a few seconds and walked off awkwardly to my room, slamming the door shut, locking it, crashing onto my bed and tremble while hot hot tears ran down my face. Too much to deal with today. My throat felt tight as my hands clutched ny pillow. I had no clue why I was crying- maybe it was the aftershock from the physical contact.

Who were those people- and what beef did they have with Ronin? My head hurts just thinking about it. One thing I know for sure, is that now i'm stuck with unexpected and uninvited guests. Could this night get any worse?

End of Chapter 2

Hihi yall!,, It's been awhile since the last update, but today I got the motivation to continue this story! I'm on summer break right now but school starts back in October- like in 2 weeks,, ugh. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

With all the platonic love i can give,
Your author, Chews💤

1494 words