86. Take away!

Minho wiped the sweat on his forehead and turned around to enter the room and saw Jennie sleeping peacefully, he shook his head helplessly, fortunately she was really drunk and didn't have any sense, if she wasn't drunk, perhaps...

he didn't dare to think about it.

_____

He went downstairs and get in the car with the help of driver, driver didn't dare to look at the woman in his arms and asked respectfully if he's going to Jeon Mansion.

He wanted to bring you back to the Jeon Mansion however you had been causing too much trouble recently, if you stayed in the Jeon family he would not have the time to look after you, after thinking he pursed his lips.

"Let's go to Itaewon's Haijiang villa."

Driver immediately obey, the car turned around in the dark and quickly disappeared, he looked down at you in his arms, you're quieter now than before, your delicate brows were still tightly knitted, lips was a little pale but very moist, Haijiang Villa was his private property, the kind that no one knew about, every year he would go there alone for two to three days on his mother's birthday and death anniversary and when it was specially on the day of Chuseok to pray for heaven.

Now that he asked to go, the driver was quite surprised, most importantly Young Master Jeon planned to bring woman there, what did he mean? could it be that he had already determined in his heart that you're his wife?

Thinking the driver was slightly shocked, he had been Jungkook's subordinate for many years, he was one of trusted aides, so he knew some of Jungkook's matter but he never asked.

After hour an half, driver drove the car over the Haijiang villa in the middle of night, the night guards saw Jungkook's car from afar and they let him pass after a quick scan, the car entered parking area and driver quickly got out of the car to opened the door.

Jungkook got out of the car with his wife, you had already curled up into a ball in his arms, you're wearing his suit, it was close to the beach, when the night wind blew it was so cold that it made people shiver however you're currently in his warm arms and didn't feel cold at all.

"Young Master Jeon, do you want to stay here for the next few days?" driver quickly asked and he got response with a hoarse voice "Yes, come to me tomorrow when Lee Minho done with his business, You can go back tonight."

driver look at the person in his arms with a little worried "Young Master Jeon, you're alone can you ..."

"I am fine, you go back first." he said coldly, driver nodded and bowed before leaving from there, he was alone in the midnight with you in his arms, he rolled the wheelchair on the ground and made a sound, the sea breeze blew his shirt and wrinkled it, his expression didn't change at all but he lowered his head to looked at the woman in his arms, from the moment you got off the car, you feel uneasy and cold so you tightly hold his clothes and kept rubbing against his arms like a child dependent on adults, you clung tightly on him.

In the past, he hated women getting close to him the most but now, a feeling rose in the depths of his heart, he could not wait for this woman to pester him every day .... just like now, you treated him as the safest harbor and then wholeheartedly attached yourself to him, just by thinking his lips slightly hooked up as his hand unconsciously descended to touch your soft cheek slightly raising to look at him, saying hoarsely.

"Stupid woman, just stick to me like this, I will be your enternal harbor."

His voice trailed off, probably he was the only one who could hear himself but you also did and groaned, frowned before pushing yourself back to his chest, he picked up his pace and entered the house.