88. His weakness!

You're brought back to the room by Bomi, you sat there weakly with ugly expression then fell back on the soft mattress, she saw your bad expression and softly give advice.

"Young Madame, don't worry Young Master might just angry, after this period of time perhaps you can go out."

"I will go out? Do I still have a chance to go out?" you sneered "He wants to imprison me here, Bomi shii, you're called Bomi right? help me call the police, I want to call the police."

How could you stay here when you wanted to leave his world? you had to do everything to escape, when she heard calling the police, she was scared as Silly, it took her long to come back to her senses "Young Madame, you are Young Master's wife, calling the police will not work, you cannot call the police randomly."

"If I can't call the police, how can I leave this place?" you shook your head "I have to call the police, I have to go out, I can't stay here." you would rather wander outside alone than be a canary in his cage! furthermore, you wasn't the only one, when you think of Kim Yuri and his relationship, your heart was like a knife stabbing at you, you couldn't bear it no matter what!

"Young Madame, it's useless even if you call the police, Young Master is also doing this for your own good, beside Young Master treats you so well, he didn't hit you even if the police came, they couldn't care about such a things, you two are just husband and wife having quarrelling!"

You're completely stunned, that's right it was not that he didn't treat you well, on the contrary he was good to you, he bought a lot of things for you, other than his sharp words, he has never done anything to you, domestic violence was not a big deal and there was no abuse, what was the use of a calling police?

Your smile became gloomy "Does that mean I will be imprisoned here forever?"

she startled when you got up with same expression as like Jungkook's, indeed there was some temperament of yours that exactly look like his.

"Actually... " she softly spoke "Although I do not know why Young Madame wants to leave this place, I also don't know what happened between you and Young Master but I still want to tell you that, this scenic area is a place that Young Master values the most.... every year, Young Master only comes barely and stay, the first time is Young Master's mother's birthday and the second time is Young Master's mother's death anniversary, one time it will be mid-autumn and the three day is holiday for Chuseok to wish for heaven."

You're stunned "What did you say.?"

"Young Madame, can you understand what I said? This is Young Master's memory and precious place, every year he comes and stay here for a few days during these days even though Young Master's mother has passed away but I know that in Young Master's heart he still remember his mother very much, other than Young Madame, no other woman has ever set foot in this place."

No other woman had set foot in this place? you suddenly thought of Kim Yuri, could it be that she had never been here before?

"No woman has ever been here before.?" she shook her head "Other than us, maids ... Young Madame is the first, it was Young Master's first time bringing a woman back to this place, this is the fragile place in Young Master's heart, Young Madame must be a very important person to Young Master! Otherwise, you would never have appeared here."

You're stunned, you originally thought that this was just an ordinary scenic area that rich people to play but you didn't expect that there was so many reasons here, such a big place he actually only came here for few days? moreover he only came during his mother's birthday, death anniversary, middle of autumn and the day of Chuseok..