89. shy man

Cause of embarrassment, you buried your face into the crock of his neck, your ear turned red, he was shocked when you hugged him "What did you say??" he held your waist "What did you just say? say it again."

you shook your head that kind of word was enough for once, how could you say it again? you replied in a panic "No, I didn't say anything."

"Heh, is that so.?" for some reason his mood became somewhat joyful, his lips curled up into a bewitching arc as he teased "Why do I feel like I hear someone tell me that, it doesn't matter if you move slightly?"

you hit his chest being embarrassed, you buried your face more, cheeks softly touching his chest just like that, he felt that the softest string in his heart was touched "Forget it, I am afraid to hurt you, let's wait for the future."

you didn't expect that he would still give up in the end, you quietly raised your head and blinked "If you don't do it, are you okay?"

"What does it matter?" your eyes tempting him, he closed his eyes and resisted his selfish desires, it was not easy to coax you back, if he hurt you, he would be the one who would have a headache, even he said that he's okay, you didn't think because you clearly felt it, you're lying on his body, however he was able to control his own selfish desires and didn't touch you like this, it could be said that it was very warm in heart.

You revealed smile lying on his chest "Thank you."

First time.

This was the first time you had thanked him so gently, he felt his chest warm, so it was like this when he liked someone! he had never experienced this kind of warmth before but now he was particularly concerned about it, he has stayed in the darkness for too long, in addition to your identity and the thought of being Old Master's spy, it made him very resistant.

But after he got along day by day, he didn't expect that he still couldn't control himself, it was as if there was a kind of magic in your body that made him only want to protect you, he closed his eyes and wrapped you tightly, holding you as his treasure, you both hugged each other tightly.

At this moment, you knew that although both's bodies didn't communicate, it was the closest you both have ever been to each other, this made you remember this moment even if you will be alone for the rest of your life, you'll never regret this moment.

you and him would be said to be on good terms, even he didn't told what was going on with Kim Yuri but as his wife, you felt that you should trust him and give him a chance.

_____

It's a winter and snow was falling outside and the sea wind was heavy, you have put on sweaters and thick clothes, you're 28 weeks pregnant already, your little one is now fully form, doctor visit for your daily check up as Jungkook asked, you can feel your baby's movement that give you butterflies, Jungkook sometimes be curious and try to listen baby's heartbeat putting his ear near your baby bump, it has been more than one month that you started to have peaceful life with him.

So, you didn't ask him about Kim Yuri's matter again and quietly waited for him to give you an answer.

During this period of time, he still didn't allow you to run around, you're pregnant and he only allowed you to stay in the villa well, every day there would be someone to take care of your daily necessities, he went out to work during the day and would come back at night, then he would eat with you and spend his most of the time leaving work at office, you both had a happy life.

When the maids saw that there was a new mistress in the villa, they became busy as well, everyday they thought of ways to please you, the originally cold villa scenic area was much livelier, Minho was also happy to see you both getting along harmoniously, he felt that it would be great if they could stay together for the rest of their life's.