chapter 1

035's had popped up as he heard the intercom come on. "SCP-035, please exit the chamber" the scientist got off intercom as the doors slid open to reveal two guards. 035 practically sprinted to the door before being stopped, "back away from the door." his face turned to tragedy as he step back. "Oh come on.. I've been waiting all week!" He complained as one of the guards without a sigh."if you don't wait your cross testing will have to be delayed" the scientist spoke up as a stepped behind the guards. "Fine" 035 said as the guard stepped back to allow 035 to pass. As the actor found himself stepping into a white room he flinched at the brightness as his eyes soon focused in on the black figure standing in the corner of the room. "Approach scp-049" the intercom shut off as 049 look to the side into the observation room. 035 walked up to the doctor as he felt their observers filled with anxiety. "Hello 035" 049 step towards the actor as his smile appeared to grow bigger. "Hello there doctor"035 said with a small wave, "how are you?"049 asked as he looked the actor up and down. "Good -" "are you sure? "049's metallic voice said with a worried tone as he stepped closer to 035. "Yes, why?" 035 felt himself grown nervous as he continued to speak. "You are sick.."the doctor mutter, "excuse me?" 035's mind filled with anxiety as he saw a doctor come closer. "You are sick"the doctor repeated as 035 stepped away. "Do not be afraid, I only wish to help you"035's face turn to tragedy as he started to panic. "Step away from 035!" The intercom went off as 049 grabbed 035's wrist. "Let me go!"035 shouted completely terrified, "I cannot do that"049 said as the guards raised their guns at him. "Let him go!" One of the guards shouted as 049 let go of the masks wrist."why must you intervene?" The doctor said with a hint of relief as he talked. "We can't allow you to damage 035" "but I only wish to cure him" 049 said in irritation."we cannot allow that" the guards said as 049 returned to his corner and 035 found himself being escorted out.

(Time skip)

035 flinched at the sound of alarms only for the power to go out and his door to open. As 035 walked out the door he found himself lost in the endless hallways. He soon found himself running as scp-106 attempted to grab him only to be drawn away by another scream. "You must be careful" the after quickly turned his head to the black figure that was standing over a recent patient."fuck off" 035 said while turning away from the doctor, "there is no need for your attitude"049 said while reaching 4035. The actor found himself lying on the floor after attempting to get away."are you alright?" The doctor said as he helped 035 up. 035 froze in pain as the doctors hold hand pulled him up, "Are you alright,035?" The doctor repeated as he folded his hands behind his back."g-good!" 035 stuttered out as the pain ceased, " good, and I apologize for my behavior" 049 stated as he watched 035 regain his composure. "That's bullshit." The actor said as he called out the doctor's apology as a lie."I'd appreciate it if you'd mind your manners" 049 said as he put his hand to 035's neck."fuck.off -" 035 was cut off by the searing pain of the doctor's hand choking him."get off of me!" 035 yelled as he grabbed for the doctor's hands only to be met by a stinging pain. But before 035 could say anything else he saw the doctor being strangled by the red tentacles that he seemed to have forgotten about.