Blue Summer

(Ow, Chain era Haechan is... hawt im dead)
AYO RARE HYUCKIL STANS MAKE SUM NOIZEE....

Haechan and Taeil have been together for 2 years. They met each other in freshmen year of high school and had a crush on each other for 3 years when the younger decided to confess to Taeil and find out that the feeling is mutual. Later on after they graduated, Hyuck works as a Vogue staff for Korea in the editing department while Taeil works for the Lee and Jung's company. Taeil's boss, Jeong Jaehyun had given him a week off since he was off to a honeymoon with his boyfriend, Lee Taeyong. So, Haechan was also on a day off and they both proposed to go on a date to the park together.

So, Haechan is a top and Taeil is a bottom (boi dont kill me-). Haechan had that dominance kind of attitude in his veins and always showed Taeil his dom side while Taeil remains submissive to him. And you see, Haechan is kinda extroverted while Taeil is introverted and does not show affection cuz he is shy. Haechan kinda goes mad at times because he thinks Taeil does not love him but then he remembers that he shud take this relationship slow. 

So, now back on to our date scene. 
Hyuck and Taeil were walking by the path hand in hand and meanwhile there was Taeil who was blushing at every touch. Taeil loves Haechan a lot but the only disadvantage is that he could not signify his feelings and show them. But still he knows, Haechan will try and bring out his emotions. They both were walking past some children and they also waved out to them. Some other people recognized them and waved at them with a smile. They loved the way people used to talk to them and they used to treat them with equal respect and kindness. They also saw an ice cream stall and Taeil knew he was gonna deal with another wave of Haechan being whiny for icecream.

"Oppa~"
"What, Hyuckie?"
"Oppa, Hyuckie want ice cream."
"Okay lemme get those two."
"Thank you Oppa~ Hyuckie loves you"

So after Taeil brought in ice creams for both of them,  Hyuck started knawing on one instantly. Taeil giggled at his cuteness and started devouring his as well. After finishing his icecream, Taeil finds out that Hyuck has a bit of ice cream left on his lips. Suddenly, Taeil felt a rush of confidence bringing up and suddenly pulled Hyuck towards him by his waist and kissed on his lips trying to have that smol amount of cream but you know, Haechan was waiting for this moment so as Taeil was about to break the kiss, Hyuck deepened the kiss taking authority and dominance. The once playful and innocent date started leaning towards a heated makeout. Hyuck puts his hand on Taeil's waist and starts kissing his neck leaving some dark purple marks and the elder trying not to make a scene by moaning too loud. Hyuck, after doing his business, nibbles Taeil's ear and whispers, "Not trying to moan baby boy? I know you liked that play in the neighbourhood where we both took part and became the role of a mother and a father planning to have more kids in the future. Bet you like the process of making one than the process of planning." He smirks alongside. "Hyuck, just tell me your needy omygod stop embarassing me", Taeil laughs out while blushing very hard like a tomato. Haechan then looks at his creation he made on Taeil's neck and cooes out, "This will show people whom you belong to."

They both reach home after a very good day at the park.
"Taeilie, do you want kimchi rice?"
"Suits you Hyuck."

Hyuck then microwaves out a ready made bowl of kimchi rice and shares it with Taeil while cuddling on the bed. Hyuck then starts nuzzling into Taeil's neck again.

"Taeilie, what will happen if I die?"
"Hyuck, then Ill die with you."
"Dont do that Taeilie. Please, live your life."
"Hyuck, you are saying as if you will die tmw XD"
"Nope I wont leave you ever."

Hyuck then kissed Taeil's forehead and cuddled close to him.

[oof 693 words i racked my brain furiously bro i have no perfect idea for a smol oneshot and i havent been finding a lot of bxb fluff oneshots but smut only and now idk why but reader x idol ffs make me barf lol
anyways
lemme go and edit a vid for my yt channel now lol its deserted
yt channel: coolhwa
ig acc: coolhwa {request me to follow and i will accept yall}
tele account: coolhwa (lol yea everything is coolhwa i havent found a real good name you see)]