09 - Boyfriends

THIRD PERSON'S POV: -➤

Taehyung reached the café after his classes ended.

"Hey, bro. Aren't you Seokjin's bestfriend?!" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, sir, I am. But who are you?!" Hoseok asked.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Can you tell me where is he right now?!"

"Oh, so you are the man who hurted Jin hyung many times....how dare you ask for his whereabouts?!" Hobi said getting enraged.

"Listen, I'm sorry...really sorry. I realised I love him so much. If I don't meet him right now, then I'll lose him forever. Please tell me where is he?!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Hm...but I don't think you have any chance here...as he is already dating someone." Hobi said smiling mischievously. "And Jin hyung didn't came to café today....he is in his house right now. He needed a break he said."

"I know he's not dating that Jungkook guy...and thanks for the info....I will go to his house and tell him what I feel for him." Taehyung's love for Jin made Hobi smile.

"Good luck, Taehyung."

________

*Ding dong*

Taehyung ringed the bell again and again.

"Aish, who's it? Stop ringing the bell–Taehyung!!! What are you doing here.....at this late night?" Jin asked.

"I–uh...may I come in first?"

"S-sure." Jin stuttered.

"So...um...I wanted to say something." Taehyung said fidgeting his fingers.

"Taehyung, I think I did tell you today, in the morning, that me and Jungkook are gonna date, so you should stop bothering me.

"Oh...you just said you are gonna date...huh?! Didn't you said you are already dating?....and first of all, I know you guys aren't dating. So stop lying."

"I–yes, I was lying. So why does it bother you?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I F*CKING LOVE YOU. I DO. SINCE A LONG TIME BUT I DIDN'T HAD THE COURAGE TO CONFESS!!" Tae screamed; tears coming out of his eyes.

And Jin's heart skipped a beat. His eyes widened in surprise. He can't believe what he is hearing. Yes, he was happy but he was scared that Taehyung might be joking.

"Is that true, Tae. Do you really.....?" Seokjin couldn't form any words as he broke down in tears.

"Yes, I do. And I promise I will love you for the rest of my life." Taehyung said and hugged Seokjin.

Both were crying in each other's arms.

"Seokjin....?"

"Yes, Tae?"

"Be my boyfriend!" Tae said.

And Jin thought of teasing him a bit.

"Hm...I will think about it. I need to talk to Jungkook."

"I know Jungkook and you ain't dating nor you have feelings for him." Taehyung stated.

"But, Jungkook have feelings for me. He confessed to me that night; the day you guys got in a fight in front of my house."

"I see."

"Won't you say something?" Jin asked.

"What can I say? It's not his fault. Anyone will fall for such a beauty like you Jin." Taehyung said making Jin blush.