》The Chaos Pearl《

(??? Pov)

" Over the course of 1,000 years, the spirit energy of Heaven and earth gave birth to the Chaos Pearl.

Feeding off the Sun and Moon, it's power grew at an unstoppable rate.

The divine and demonic life forces it absorbed fused together, making it unstoppable and no less hungry...

So! My Master, The Supreme Lord of Heaven, sent my brother and I to put a stop to the chaos.

I know what you're thinking,! "Who's that dashing rogue on the pig?" That would be me, Taiyi Zhenren. (He's speaking in this Pov lol) And if I weren't so busy being a super impressive butt-kicking, day-saving monk, I've been told I could be a model--

"OI! Taiyi! What do you think you're doing posing like an idiot?? We've gotta stop these pearls from reaching heaven and earth!" A small sparrow flew over to me, as it transformed into smoke, revealing a young lady standing right next to me.

"If we don't hurry, this monster machine can easily escape away from our grasps if we aren't quick enough to catch it." She tells me

Now you're probably wondering who's this girl, and where did she came from?

She's my partner--not in a romantic way! I have standards! Annya, my fellow partner/friend who's came here to help me capture the pearls from ever escaping. The thing is, she isn't exactly top notch all powerful like myself, but she is a sparrow spirit who's she and I have a duty as our master has told her to come join me.

And maybe our master told her to come because she's the only one who's ever the responsible one and who's helped me get out of tight situations...

"Chaos Pearls! You can't escape, this is the end of the line!" Said my brother

That who spoke was Shen Gongbao, the thing is we aren't related by blood but we've known each other for years as we were trained under our master. All three of us were trained together, our company aren't ever a surprise to us.

"It seems like Shen made it here quickly, we should hurry up and capture the pearls now" Annya tells me as she takes out her sickle fans. One of her signature weapons, small but extremely sharp and powerful. It can cut through mountains, if given the chance. Since therye so small, Master thought they were much more easier for her to handle since all the weapons were too big and heavy for her to carry.

(Annya Pov)

As Shen threatened the little beasts, it growled over to us as it's colored arose much more colorful and bright, ever so growing its power from hunger--to rage.

"Don't scare it, you bug meanie!" Taiyi waves off to Shen as he scoffed over to Taiyi

"Than again, this beast is very hungry, be careful Taiyi. Who knows what this beast can do"

"Bah--! You're both meanies, they mean no harm. Don't you? There's a good Pearl. Come here, here, boy!" Taiyi cooed over to the beast as it grew ever so violent and annoyed, it starts to shake as it started to grow bigger and stronger, me and Shen take a step back from the monster