Chapter 30

So the last chapter is here..

Enjoy

***************************

Six Months Later

Sanyu comes out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. She rubbed her big belly and smiled in satisfaction. She was now almost seven months pregnant and that too with twin boys. Randhir was beyond happy with this news and taking extra care of her. Talking about Amy, then she was growing big and her father was spoiling her a lot. Not only her father but her aunts, uncles, and grandparents are also spoiling her. She was the apple of their eyes.

Her mobile rings breaking her trance. She sighs reading the caller's name and answers the call.

"Livia, is there any problem?" Sanyu asked.

"No, Sanny. Everything is alright here. I just wanted to inform you that all the preparation is done here." Livia replied.

"Thank God. Sorry, Livia for giving you a lot of work. I wanted to come but Randhir told me to stay home when I'm heavily pregnant." Sanyu said with a sigh.

"Sanny, you don't take the stress. You just take care of yourself. We'll meet tonight." Livia exclaimed.

They bade a bye to each other and Livia smiled. She loves working with Sanny because she always treats her like a friend not as an employee.

"Livy, all done for tonight?" Renuka asked.

"Yes, aunty. I did everything. Sanny and Ron will be here by the evening. Uhh... what about Xavier?" She asked her as Renuka told her that Harsh will get Amy and Xavier from the school.

"Livy, you're like my daughter, and Xavier is also my grandson. So don't worry about him." Renuka said patting her cheek.

"Thank you, aunty." She grinned.

"My pleasure." Renuka chuckled and went from there.

She too went to her room scrolling in her mobile with a smile unaware of the storm coming into her life.

*************************

Sanyu looked at her husband through the mirror and found in busy in his mobile. She rubbed her baby bump and let out a sigh.

"Randhir..." She called him and he looked up from his mobile.

"What? Aren't you taking so much time in getting ready?" He asked putting his mobile on the bed and walked up to her.

"I am but don't you think I am growing fat?" She asked with a frown and he chuckled wrapping his hand around her baby bump.

"It is because you are carrying our two little boys." He replied kissing her neck.

"But then you won't love me anymore." She said turning toward him and tried to hug him but her baby bump came in between the hug.

He shook his head and sits on the stool and made her sits on his thigh.

"If I don't want to love then I wouldn't have loved you from day one. So stop thinking about it and don't take the stress." He said rubbing her baby bump.

"Where is Amy?" She asked taking his hand and played with his fingers.

"Ayaan was here so she went with him." He replied kissing her fingers and she nods her head.

"Randhir, what will we do if someday she will find out that we are not her parents. How will she react?" She asked rubbing her forehead and he sighs.

"I don't think it will affect her much. She will eventually find out while growing young. I am not worried if she will find out about it because I know she loves us so much." He said kissing her cheek and she smiled in satisfaction.