30. jealousy

~jealousy~

you were sitting on the bench, along with melanie. the boys were playing their first game, and so far it was going well. well, that's what you assumed anyways. you hadn't been focusing on their game, but instead on aoba johsais.

oikawa's sets are so perfect...and his serves are so powerful.

*TWEEEET*

you snapped back to reality as you heard a whistle being blown, and you saw the boys all cheering and hugging one another, along with melanie running in to hug them.

oh...is it over already??

you got up and walked over to melanie.

"hey, what was the score?" you whispered.

she looked at you, somewhat confused.

"you weren't watching??"

a look of guilt washed over your face.

"(y/n)!!" suna said, hugging you from behind.

"hey suna!!" you said, guilt completely consuming you.

he's my boyfriend, I should've been watching his game..so why was I watching aoba johsais??

"is something wrong (y/n)??" suna asked you, with a look of concern on his face.

"oh, nothing," you smiled, "congrats on your win!!"

suna smiled.

"yeah suna that spike was AMAZING." melanie said, giving him a fist bump.

you're kidding me. he scored the winning point too?? oh god I'm such a bad girlfriend.

"(y/n), come here." melanie said, walking to the other side of the court.

"were you seriously not watching? what happened is everything okay?"

"oh....uh...." what should i say? i can't tell her the truth, i still don't even know if i can trust her."

"hey (y/n)!!" a friendly voice called.

you looked up to see oikawa walking over to you, along with his spiky haired friend.

"so, did your team win??"

"uh...yeah they did." you smiled. "how about yours?"

please, I already know how your game went, I was watching it the whole time..

"yeah we won too!!" oikawa smiled, "do you know who you guys are playing next??"

you paused to think, but couldn't come up with an answer.

who ARE they playing??

melanie seemed to view your struggle, and she answered for you.

"some team from the kanagawa prefecture, tsubakihara or something like that."

"ahh tsubakihara!! well good luck!!" oikawa said.

he looked over to his spiky haired friend, who was looking down on his phone.

"oh, yeah, (y/n), this is iwa, our ace!!" oikawa said, putting an arm around both yours and iwas shoulders.

iwa looked up at you, and stuck his hand out.

"iwaizumi." he said.

you shook his hand. "(y/n)."

"OIKAWA!! IWA!! C'MON WE'RE ALL HUNGRY!!" someone from their team shouted at them.