CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

ROSE POV

"You ain't gonna be kidding me?"hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Raven.

"I thought they're completely gone since they've become silent after they lost in the war against the Fire kingdom and Vampire kingdom"sabi ni Thiro sa amin.

"Jiro?"tanong ni Reign kay Jiro na natameme.

"What?!"

"Your acknowledgement about them?"

"Shut up Reign! I haven't heard from them ever since I was 4"inis na sagot ni Jiro kay Reign. Yan kasi bunga-nga ang nauuna kaysa isipan.

"Wait? Sino ang mga ito na naman? Bagong kalaban na naman ng mga Lightangel magicians?"takang tanong ni Aly sa amin. Tumingin naman kami sa mga Royalties. Na mukang may sirang tornelyo ang nawawala sa mga isipan nila.

Nakanganga pa nga ang iilan sa amin dahil sa tinanong ni Aly sa amin.

"Wala kayong alam sa mga Rebellious?"gulat na tanong ni Relia sa kanila.

"In the academy they don't teach us those information"maikling sabi ni Zatris sa amin.

"And let me guess hindi rin kayo nagbabasa ng mga libro dahil tamad kayong pumunta ng library. Tama ba ako?"mataray na pag-gigisa ni Ex sa mga Royalties. Na kinatahimik ng iilang mga Royalties.

"Me and Kyly know that but the school library doesn't hold much information about those magicians"imporma sa amin ni Anna.

"People says that the books that connects to the ancient magicians are hidden. Me and Xia hasn't found a way to those hidden places"imporma rin sa amin ni Kyly.

I think this is the first time she speak that long. Seems like she's not deaf after all.

Well I know those hidden places. Those are the secret libraries of the academy that holds the other books that are forbidden to read.

"Tsk. The Rebellious are worst than those Darvelians and the Dark Swintherns that attack the academy"panimulang imporma ni Raven sa kanila.

"And if Darvelians came from the Underworld. Rebellious came from the kingdom of fire and some part in the Underworld. Most of them are fire users that fell in the darkness. Meaning fire magicians that hated the fire kingdom's rulers or rules and coordinates with black magic to make a difference"dugtong ni Reign sa kanila.

"They usually uses fire and dark magic. So they're really much stronger than Darvelians since fire and dark magic are strong"dugtong pa ni Reign sa kanila.

"Since even though Darvelians came from underworld. They can't produce or make ruins and spells they couldn't even utter the chant. But the Rebellious can they can make high level ruins the same type of ruins we ancient magicians use. And some of the rebellious are half or part vampire"huling bigay na impormasyon ni Reign sa kanila.

Well Reign is the most knowledgeable in our group. He loves reading and since his a sorcerer its his specialty.

"Are they okay?"kinakabahang tanong sa akin ni Thiro. Tinignan ko naman siya na walang kaalam alam.

The people his asking if they're okay are the twins.

"We all know who are the people that sealed the rebellious or the people that throw rebellious into a different dimension"maikli kong sabi sa mga nakaka-alam karamihan sa kanila ay ang mga kaibigan ko.

"The Twins"mahinang sabi ni Relia sa amin.

"Yup those two"

"Rove okay ka lang?"biglang tanong ni Anna kay Ian na nasa tabi ko. His shock maybe.