~Action part 2~

~Bendy~
once dad and them left the room i made my way to the next floor going in the opposite direction. "Alright that went well now i just gotta figure out what to do on the next few floors"
Basically for the next like 30 floor I just played happy memorise over and over again, he would either fall over or look like he saw a ghost. They finally got to the bottom and as soon as the elevator opened they saw a family portrait, a FULL family portrait.

~Lucifer~
This whole visit has been literal hell, no that's a fucking understatement. I've been having flashbacks ever since we started this damn tour and honestly it scares me. Yes me king of hell is scared of flashbacks well more specifically the past, we get into the elevator. Finally the back to the main entrance, "so daddy what you think about the hotel" "it's nice sweetheart"
The doors open and I saw a family portrait it had everyone me, Lilith, Charlie and .... Bendy. " father do you like it, it even had Bendy in it 😇" I looked in Fear I could have sworn those eyes move just then everything went black, "DADDYYYY"

~third person~
Lucifer looked around recognising the voice, he looked right in front of him and saw his little bendy covered in blood and ink. He had scars all over, it broke my heart to see like this knowing of I had watched him more closely. he would be here right now if I had saved him, what a useless father I am.

~Lucifer~
"Da.....dad....dy...Daddy" I open my eyes as I felt tear going down my cheeks. "daddy are u alright" I look up at Charlie, god she was so much like him so happy and cheerful. I sit up straight and look at her " just fine dear just some old memories I wish to forget" I say with a small frown looking down. "God father is that all I am to u an old memory, I'm starting to regret coming back. Though I'm glad ur alright I don't really want to be the reason the king of hell died hahah" I froze.... That voice, it couldn't be he was gone and not coming back I'm having some sort of weird dream yeah that's it. "Father."