Im leaving 💔

Recap- virat-sai fight.

Let's begin the story 📖

Virat came back home in the morning. Nobody dares to talk to him seeing his anger yesterday. He goes straight to his room and got ready for PS.
Breakfast was a silent affair, virat didn't looked at sai even for once. Sai was hurt with his behaviour. Pakhi was happy seeing the difference between sai and virat.
Virat leaves for ps and sai for college. In college sai was just thinking about last fight and she decides to leave chavan niwas. She asked her friend, Sandhya if she can live with her for few days until she finds a pg.
In the late evening,
Virat comes back and saw sai standing there with the bags aai, mohit, baba and shivani bua are trying to convince her.
"Kya ho ra h yahn, or tum kahn jane ki taiyari me ho", virat asks sai.

"Mai ghr chhod ke ja rahi hu, or is baar mujhe koi rok ni skta", sai said loudly.

"Thakti ni ho tum roj roj wahi tamasha karke, roj taiyar rahti ho ghr chhodne ke liye, zara sa kch hua,ni bags pack tumare", virat taunts sai.

"Mujhse is trah baat karne ki zarorat ni h mai kal ki trah chup ni rahungi", sai replied.

"Tum or shant", he smirked and said"mujhe bhi tumse yahn behas karne ka shauk ni h isliye chup chap se..", virat was saying.

"Chup chap se kya...", sai said.

"Apne kamre me wapas jao abhi ke abhi", virat said.

Pakhi who was happy now gets tensed thinking "is bar firse na rok le virat ise"..

"Mai apki baat kyu manu, mujhse zabardasti ni kar skte aap", sai shouts.

"Dekho sai leagally tum meri patni ho or mai tume rok skta hu or rokunga  chahe zabardasti se hi sahi.baaki tume case karna h mere upar, I will call the lawyer by myself tomorrow. Now back to your room now" virat said calmly as he was exhausted already.

Sai didnt listen to him and started to leave and he holds her hand and took her bag.

"Hath chodiye mera, mai yahn se aj jake hi rahungi", sai shouts on him but virat started to pull her towards stairs.

"Virat sir dard ho ra h mujhe chodiye", sai said and he leaves her hand.
"Hath pakdne se dard ho ra h, fine mere pass or bhi raste h Mohit sai ka bag leke upar aajana", saying this he picks her up in his arms.
Everbody got shocked as he is doing this infront of everyone.

"Ye kya kar rahe ho virat sab ghr walon ke samne, or wo jana chahti h to jane do na use", pakhi said to virat.

"Meri biwi meri marzi tumhe beech me bolne ki zarurat ni h", he said leaves from there.

Sai was hitting him on his chest and shouting at him to put her down she don't want to live here anymore. But he ignores it and goes straight to her room. He puts her down.

"Kya chahte h aap mujhse kyu ni jane de rahe h mujhe, tang aagyi hu mai aapke ghrwalon ke taano se, apke is bure bartaav se, kyu chain se rahne ni deta mujhe koi, zindgi barbaad ho gyi h aapse shaadi karke meri, meri zindgi ki sabse badi galti h aapse se shaadi karna", sai started crying. Virat tries to talk to her but she shuts the door in his face. He goes to his room.

After sometime ashwini comes to meet virat with dinner for him. He was sitting on his bed covering his face with his hands. Ashwini sits near him and remove his hands, she was shocked as he was crying. Seeing his aai, he burst into tears hugging her. Ashwini was consoling him asking about what happened between him and sai.

"Aai kyu wo har baar wo yahn se jane ke mujhe chhodne ki baat karti rahti h sab kch to kar raha hu mai uske liye apni feelings tak ka gala ghotne ko taiyar hu par wo mujhe smjhna hi ni chahti h, mujhe koi khushi ni milti h uske sath zabardasti se gusse se pesh aake par wo majbur kar deti h har baar", virat cries his heart out.