Searching for Darth Fidem

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual"

- Darth Zannah

I haven't planned to stay on this ship any longer then I had to and I realized that if I want to do it, I need to find a Captain or at least someone who would be able to land safely.

That's why just a few minutes I found myself at a bridge, looking for the last survivors of a Sith attack. Can't say I was surprised when the only one I found, was a protocol droid hidden under the table.

"Please don't kill me! I will do anything!" He shouted, trying to keep his distance.

"Do you know someone who knows how to fly this ship?"

"I'm afraid the whole crew is dead... But I'm programmed to use the ship console in an emergency. I can use it if you like."

"Great. Set the course to Korriban, then."

And without adding anything else I left the bridge. The only thing I cared about back then was to take a shower. I needed to clean my clothes off the blood and just for a moment I wanted to forget about all the things that happened just an hour ago.

"I'm telling you, she is not ready!" I heard my mom's voice from the other room.

"And she will never be if you keep her with you forever! We need to send her away before they will find her." Answered my father.

When I was a child my parent used to talk about me a lot of times. As usual they were fighting then. I never knew why.

"You know as well as do that she won't fit anywhere else."

"But if she stays with us, she will only cause more trouble. We need to send her to Korriban." 

"I won't allow my child to became a Sith."

"Gettlen..." I heard my father's sighing.

I haven't heard what he said next. I tried to came closer to the door but I've only broken one of my mother's favorites vases.

"You heard that?"

"I told you she's not sleeping."

I haven't even realized when I've fallen asleep but the sounds of knocking woke me up. I stood up and opened the door just to see a droid with a tray full of meal.

"I fought you may be hungry, master, so I've decided to do something to eat for your race. I hope you are not mad at me for my willfulness." He said, handing me a tray.

"Thanks. I haven't expected that."

"While you've been sleeping I've also allowed myself to clean the ship. I think you will be also interested with the fact that in five minutes we should be docking at the Korriban's spaceport."

"Good. Prepare a ship for landing, then."

"Yes, master."

And without adding anything else, droid just left me alone with my thoughts. I didn't know what to think about this whole situation. I didn't even know what to do!

Should I just walk into the Sith Academy and ask for a mysterious Sith I saw before? I didn't even know his name!

I suddenly realized how unprepared I was. I wasn't even sure about my future. After all, I was going to a planet full of Sith. They could've even try kill me!