5 • 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 - 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀

"What the hell is that ares?" Regulus asked his son looking livid that he was in that place

"I dont know father ask mother she put me there knowing that place personally and closely." Ares said making every one look at natalia waiting.

While they talked ares was drowning again.

But he wasnt drowning in a water no.

he was drowning in his mind.
he was going to the place of killing remembering almost all of his victims.

But he doesnt regret anything

he got out of the drowning when he saw they started to continue the movie.

The screen shows ares being held with a gun to his head in the ballet room.

He was so angry that when he turned around the person was pushed by some force to the wall that it cracked a bit.

"Wow that was some powerfull accidental magic there mr. black." Said  mcgonagall.

"Thank you proffesor."said ares to the proffesor in the pointed hat.

Ares chuckled evilly. he walked towards the person lifted him up and dropped him to the ground and punched him. The man pushed him off himself to the other side of the room. When they both got up they ran to each other.

Ares punched him in his guts making him bent over with pain and kicked him with his knee to the face making him double up with pain.

When he didnt feel much he leapped forward but he jumped with his legs forward putting them on his shoulder spinning around and dropping him to the ground.

(Sorry there are gonna be a lot of these gifs being females because i cant find male ones)

He pulled his loaded gun and pointed at him.

"Okay you cant fight me on this but that was hot as fuck" said marlene again with a smirk on her face.

"Language miss mckinnon" said proffesor mcgonagall.