Chapter.2 The Queen Rises

In the last chapter

Commentator: Its an amazing battle. Down to last 30 seconds who will win the battle. Will it be our defending queen or the kalosian beauty. The Title of Hoenn queen will be revealed in this 30 seconds.

Let's continue now

???: Go Blaziken flamethrower.

???: Delphox Mystical fire.

Commentator: Times up and the winner is Serena Yvonne. The new title and queen of Hoenn.

???: It was a nice battle with you Serena. I feel bad to lose this position but it was worth fighting. Next year I ll take my position.

Serena: Its so kind of you may but I am the queen and I can make the pokemon contest rules.

Takes the Mike and says

Serena: To all my fans and audiences I am gonna make a new rule that I will be the roaming queen. It means may will remain as your hoenn queen but I will be superior over her. If anyone defeats her she takes the hoenn queen title but not my title. After defeating her she can challenge me and my title.

All audiences applaud and support Serena's decision

May: Thanks Serena it means a lot.

Serena: No ,don't thank me may. You were the one who taught me how to develop myself in pokemon contests.

May: Its so sweet of you Serena after the presentation ceremony let's meet at my house.

Serena: OK may let's meet then.

After presentation ceremony

Serena: We had a lot of fun today may. Didn't we.

May: Yeah Serena. It was worth battling you. So Serena where are you planning to go next.

Serena: Me I haven't yet decided. What are you planning.

May: I am the hoenn queen. I can't move to other regions as I was like before and you need to cover yourself if you went outside.

Serena: Yeah but outside hoenn I would be safe of it. If no one recognizes me.What do you suggest me.

May: Hmm you can go to either sinnoh or galar both are having the tournament now. Sinnoh is having pokemon contest and Galar is having pokemon performances.

Serena: Then I would go to galar. I want to have a grip on my pokemon performances.

May: Good choice Serena. Stay tonight here. You can go tomorrow.

Serena: Thanks for me to allowing me to stay in your house May.

May: No need to thank me because of you I get to barely stay in my house. After becoming queen I always have to stay in castle with Steven. I am waiting for Drew when would he defeat Steven.

Serena: OH Drew*in a teasing tone* but can he beat Steven. He is so strong.

May: He went for training from 2 years to get strong and return for me my love.

Serena: Aww So cute of you both.

May: *smirks* What about your love Serena.

Serena: Huh*blushes* My Llllove. At present my dream is my love.

May: Yeah nicely managed.

Serena: Huh what did you say?

May: Nothing come let's have dinner.

Serena: OK fine.

After dinner

Serena: I have booked my ticket. My plane Corvinknight airlines.

May: Fine I ll come in the car with you till airport.

Serena: Thanks May Goodnight.

May: No problem Serena Goodnight.

Next day at Airport

Serena: Bye May. I am gonna miss you a lot. *wipes a tear*

May: Me too Serena. *Goes and Hugs her tightly* If you have time come and meet us often.

Serena: Sure May.

Speaker: All the Corvinknight airlines passengers there is an announcement. They are requested to board the flight in 30 min so All the passengers are requested to take their boarding pass.

May: I think you need to leave now Serena.

Serena: Bye May.

May: Serena a small gift from me. A rotom Smartphone. I saw yiu didn't have one so here have it. A gift from your friend and another suprise gift open it on your performance day in galar.

Serena: Thanks so much May.

After some time

Serena: I am again in airport. Memories bring back. Me and Ash*blushes*. I wonder how he is. I think I still have time. I will call mom.

Grace: Hey Serena. How are you?

Serena: I am fine mom and I won the title of Hoenn queen.

Grace: I am so glad of you my darling. So are you returning home.

Serena: MOM actually....

Grace: I understood you are having some other plans. Fine then go on and make me proud.

Serena: Thanks Mom you are the best. Bye Mom. I ll go and board my flight now.

After 5 hours of journey

Serena P.O.V.

It's 3pm. I better go to any restaurant and have good lunch for now and register myself for pokemon showcase. I better bring them out for a walk. They may be tired too. Come on out. Delphox, Slyveon and Delcatty. Guys let's go for a walk.

After lunch they go to Pokemon Centre

Serena: Nurse Joy can you check my pokemon

Nurse Joy: Sure I will take care of them. Wait a minute I think I saw you somewhere.

Serena: (OH No I should wear my mask and wig here also) No no *panicked*

Nurse Joy: Fine wait here I will check them and come back.

Serena:(Meanwhile let me change my outfit and my look) Sure Nurse Joy.

Meanwhile on the otherside of the map.

?: This kid is troubling us a lot.

??:This kid has been a threat to all of us.

???: We should terminate him.

?:We need a perfect plan to do it and I have it. He shall be terminated and the world will be under our control.
Hahaha*evil laughs*

Hi guys how is the second chapter. I hope you liked it. Our next main character has been introduced. Now both our protagonist are in the same region.When will they meet? What will be their reactions on seeing each other? What happened to Pancham?To get answer to your questions continue reading my story.

A small preview of next chapter. In the next chapter our hero and his friends begin their journey in galar region and ash catches his first galar pokemon.

Stay tuned. Until then signing off.

Goodbye.