Teleported away (part 1)

Kim/Ghost had teleported them away from the collapsing canon about to make impact with the ocean. For some reason Lucinda couldn't cast spells anymore.

*Zane pov*

A flash of white flashed and he felt his lungs were fild with more air than ever before. He coughed up water. Beside him was Kim she was holding him in a sitting position. He was able to stand up.
-Are you alright? Kim sounded worried.
-Yes.. Where are we three? I looked around.
-We're back att starlight... But we need to get back to everyone else. Follow me. Kim grabbed me by the hand and started leading me.

*kims Pov*

I started leading Zane. He was pale like paler than usual. Probably from bloodloss i have a bad feeling about those scars. He had two one on his chest which didn't look to deep but the water probably infected it. The one on his elbow went right through. He was limping and Probably had some broken ribs. Me myself i felt nauseous.

I heard someone shouting out our names. Like a little blurry picture I saw a blonde man running towards them.
-B-Big b-Brother? Zane stumbled on his words.
My view became clearer. Yes it was Gharrot and behind him Lucinda and Katelyn. They must have gotten Travis and Kawaii-chan to a hospital.

*Gharrots pov*
I saw Kim and Zane walking down the path and I was so relieved to see them. He didn't know iff they made it off the canon. But when he saw Lucinda when the helicopter landed he knew they got away.

But i noticed something. My baby brother was limping. I started running faster. My heart was racing. When I made it up to them Zane collapsed into my arms.
-Oh my Irene! Lucinda covered her mouth with her hands.
-We need to get him to a hospital! Katelyn actually sounded worried for Zane.
I picked up Zane bridal style(NOT A SHIP YA SICKOS)

We started running the way me and the others came from.

*13 minutes ago*
(Katelyn pov)
We were sitting in the helicopter. Travis was leaning on me. My heart was raising what iff we cant turn back to the others.. No I have to take care of Travis right now.
Roven was sitting on the floor trying to stop Kc's bleeding. She couldn't bare to see her friends like this. But she had to focus. When they were about to land she noticed something. A bright light emerged from the ground. And just like that Lucinda was sitting there. She must have teleported them all.

When they landed she jumped out and hugged Lucinda tight. She turned around again. Toby was carrying Travis and Roven Kc.
-We'll get them help you find your friends. Toby said turning to Gharrot who jumped out the helicopter.
-Right. I said as a answer.

*Lucindas pov*
We ran right after Gharrot who started speeding up after seeing Zane and Kim. As soon as we made it up to them Zane collapsed into Gharrot. I felt bad out of everyone of us who turned into relics Zane had it the baddest. He was just human and he was overly weak. I mean I was a witch and Aaron a warewolf.
-We have to get him to a hospital. Katelyn said.
Gharrot picked up Zane bridal style(STILL NOT A SHIP)
-Lets go! Lucinda started Running.
-Im going to look for Aph and Aaron. Katelyn started running the opisite directon.

(6 hours later)
*Gharrots pov*
I was sitting in a waiting room inside a hospital. Zane and Kc were both in operation. Both had lost alot of blood. Kc we could see. But Zane he had broken his ribs and he was bleeding internally.

Mom was speaking too the doctors about how long the operation would be. She's been asking this question over and over again. I've been trying to get her to calm down but she won't listen and I understand her.
-Hey Gharrot... A familiar voice said.

It was Kim. She sat down beside me. It was silent for awhile before she said something.
-Heard anything on how they're doing? She asked me.
-No both Kc and Zane have been in operation in 6 hours.. I said in a low voice.
Kim took a deep breath. She leaned on me with her head.
-I just want this too be over.. She said leaning her face into my neck.
I tilted my head so it was resting on hers.
-Me too... I said with a resting voice.

We stayed like this for awhile until someone walked out of the operation room and walked up to us.
-Zianna Ro'meave? She asked mom.
-Yes! Is Zane okay?! She quickly responded.
-Hes fine the operation went smoothly and we were able to stop the internal bleeding. We're going to keep him on bed rest for now until further notice. She explained to mom.

-What about Kawaii-chan? Kim asked.
-Kc?.. The doctor was confused.
-Yeah pink hair pale and orange eyes? I explained.
-Oh you mean Nana Ashida! The doctor said.
-Nana?.. Both me and Nana said togheter.
We both shook it off and listened to the doctor.
-Both Nanas and Zanes operations went smooth and we'll keep them in the same room. You can see them iff you want. The doctor smiled as she said this.

-YES! Both Mom Kim and I said in motion.
The doctor was shocked and then turned to a door. We jogged into the room togheter.

*cliffhanger cuz I can*