Chapter 11

Daniella's POV:

After Luke left my house after we watched a couple of movies, I stayed up thinking.

Tomorrow was Monday, so maybe I could go to the school and see if I can enroll back into my year.

Through out watching movies with Luke, I decided that I wanted to go back. Well I didn't want to, I had to. I need an education.

There is so many flaws about this whole idea. Like, everyone will continue to bully me, I will be so far behind everyone that I have to have special help, people will pick on me because I'm so far behind, and so much more. It all scares me slightly, but I have to do this, I need to do this, its for the better.

________Skip to next day_______

I set my alarm clock last night for early this morning, I needed to get to the school before a lot of students showed up.

"I'm going out for awhile, I'll be back in a couple hours!" I called out to my mom, who I didn't even know was home or not.

"Hello, how may I help you miss?" The lady at the front desk asked as I approached.

"I was wondering if I could enroll back into the 11th grade." I answered kindly.

"What's your name sweetheart?" She questioned cheerfully.

"Daniella Morgan." I informed her.

"Here you are, Daniella." She said as she found my name, "You dropped out after the first few months, why?"

"I was having trouble at home." I lied.

"Okay, I'm sorry sweetie, but here you go. Your all set up, you can come back after spring break." She smiled up at me.

"So what day is that?" I questioned.

"Next month exactly." She looked over towards the calendar to make she she was correct, which she was.

"Thank you." I nodded, walking out the office and back to my car.

When I home, mom was gone, or course. But Luke's car was here.

"Hey Luke." I greeted as I saw him sitting on the couch in my living room.

"Hey, don't think I'm creepy, your mom just left and said I could stay here and wait for you." He explained before I even got a chance to ask.

"Okay, sorry you was by yourself for awhile, I had to go do something." I sighed.

"What was it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I enrolled myself back in school." I told him, his eyes going wide with worry as I did so.

___________________________

I'm so sorry this is so short, I'm just really tired right now but I have to update something so here you go!