CHAPTER 3

2 DAYS LATER - MONDAY

YOUR POV

I've been thinking lately about that weird attack thing Derek had on Saturday, I think the man went crazy, I mean I've always known he was weird but like after that shit, oh naw he mad crazy. I was currently walking down the busy hallways of my university when I got pulled inside the janitors closet.

Y/N: MAN WHAT THE FU-

Suddenly a hand slapped against my mouth leaving a warm tingly sensation, I heard a chain dangle and a click, then the lights switched on, in front of me was Derek, putting his index finger to his lips signaling me to keep quiet. I pushed his arm off and began to whisper.

y/n: what borgen

derek: i told yo- never mind

He stood there look at me for a good minute before I interrupted the silence.

y/n: you gonna tell me whats going on or no, cause i gotta get to class

He continued to stare at me so I turned reaching for the door knob, turning it, but before I could get it open derek began to speak.

derek: dont...

he paused to take a breath, the continued

derek: dont tell anyone about what you saw

y/n: what did I se-

Then it hit me, I looked into his eyes and realized what he was talking about, not answering him I fully turned the doors knob and walked out of the small closet, leaving derek alone in there.

I checked my phone, seeing that there were 2 minutes until class starts.

y/n: and I was planning not to run today

Looking down at my furry ugg slides, shaking my head, I took a deep breath and jolted to my classroom which was on the next floor.

LUNCH

I was sitting by Shay and some other new friends, showing them a bunch of photos from when I was a kid. I turned to look around the cafeteria, enjoying the noise of the others when I met eyes with Derek. 

"eugh" I thought to myself, that was nasty, eye contact with him🤮 please lord why did you do that?

Kira, one of my new friends went to go talk to her crush, me and shay turned around to see them talking and there again I met eyes with derek, but soon broke the contact, laughing at Kira and her crush, and it just so happened that derek was behind them. I whispered in Shays ear about what I think about the two, and how they would be a cute couple, but when my head turned back in their direction derek stood up and began walking towards us, but then walked past to a group of his other friends. I noticed as he walked by a folded sticky noted dropped on to the metal benches, I reached out and picked the note up, looking to my left to see if Shay was paying attention but she was too busy face timing bronco. Unfolding the little paper I read in my head "you better not tell your little friend either" Shay? I looked back at derek to see if he was looking at me to make sure I read the note, but he was engaged in a conversation. I stood up and walked towards the recycling bin ripping up the paper, and went to sit back down next to shay, joining in on her conversation with bronco.

AFTER CLASSES

I was laying down on my bed going over the notes I took today, when the lock on the door clicked, I lowered the book to see derek kicking off his shoes as he closed the door behind him. I still wondered why they put a male and female together in a dorm room, but apparently there was no rooms left, disaster much? My eyes met the words on the notebook, as I continued to sink in today's lessons.