Mother of the Maker

A low groan rolled from Hardcase's lips into your mouth as your tongues danced. The hand you had wrapped around his cock was stroking him agonizingly slow. You smirked into the kisses as you brought your hand up again, thumb gliding over the head in a gentle caress.

"Fuck, mesh'la," he said, dropping his head back against the pillow. You smirked down at him, enjoying just how at your mercy he was.

"Does this feel good, Hardcase?" You asked, leaning down to kiss his adams apple.

"So kriffing good," he replied through groans. You quickened your pace just slightly, and the deep throated groan he released was felt by your lips still on his neck. You took a second to glance down at his length, the long, thick member hardened just for you. Your pace was faster now, and you could see his hips stuttering slightly with your actions.

"Look at you, trying to keep yourself from chasing your release. Do you want to cum?" you cooed at him.

"N-not until I've had enough of you, mesh'la," he replied through clenched teeth.

"Oh, Hardcase," you moaned into another kiss. You felt his cock twitch in your hand but nothing came out. He really was holding out for you.

You felt one of his hands take a death grip on your ass, fingertips digging into you. You rocked back into it slightly, and another groan slipped off his tongue.

Your hand was moving fast now, drawing him closer and closer to his release. He started to kiss you more hungrily and sloppily now, unable to focus fully on the act of kissing you as you pumped his cock.

Suddenly, you decided to pull away, both your lips and hand, from him. His hips gave an involuntary jerk upwards as he tried to keep the friction. His eyes had been squeezed shut, but now they shot open to stare at you.

"Mesh'la, why did you- oh mother of the Maker karking hells," he rushed out as you leaned down to lick a stripe up his length and then take him all down your throat. His hand immediately shot down to grasp your hair, keeping your head on him but letting you have control. Your own arousal was growing, and you slowly reached a hand down to begin pleasing yourself as well. You pulled up to lick his head, kissing it before slowly taking it back into your mouth.

"Fuck, you're going to ruin me," he said in a deep, husky voice.

"Hmmm," you hummed, the vibrations sending more waves of pleasure over him. Reaching up, you drug your nails down his chest and felt his muscles trembling under your touch. You could feel a light layer of sweat over his body, no doubt from the pleasure you had been giving him.

"Fuck, just like that, mesh'la," he said as your tongue pressed against the underside of his length. You removed your hand from your own arousal to gently fondle his balls, earning a gasp-turned-moan from him at the feeling.

"Shit, you've never done that before." His hand tightened in your hair, encouraging you to keep going. However, you decided to pull back, making him look at you with widened eyes again.

"Fuck my mouth," was all you said. The words fell quickly from your lips, and soon his hand was pushing you back down as his hips rose up. He thrusted at a dangerous pace, hitting the back of your throat as he made you take him as deep as possible. Tears filled your eyes as you tried not to gag on him. Soon enough, his movements were becoming sloppy and you decided to remove your mouth from him to finish him off with your hand.

His hips jutted up to meet your grip with each stroke, and not long after his warm ropes were shooting out, and your eyes sparkled hungrily at them.

"Look how pretty you are, cumming all over my hand," you cooed at him. His breaths were ragged and his forehead had beads of sweat on it. Groans of your name kept falling from his mouth. When his movements slowed, and then stilled, you ran your thumb over his head again before shifting so you hovered above him.

"What are you- kriff!" He said, hands shooting out to grasp onto your waist as you dropped onto his cock. A lewd and wet sound filled the room as you began to ride him, and, though he's only slightly beginning to soften up as he already finished, you don't need much until you're leaning forwards, grinding down on him as much as you can as your own release spills from you.

After taking a second to catch your breath, you lift off of him and glance down at the mess he is. A mix of both your juices is splayed out over his skin. You smirked while leaning down and licking some of it up, his eyes watching you intently.

"How many more times do you want to cum tonight?" You asked as you kissed up his body, making your way back to his lips.

"So many more," he replied, holding your cheek as your mouths joined again, tongues dancing while you waited for your arousals to return.