ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ

Warnings: language, loud aggressive yelling
Recommendations: dark mode , reading with the song

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Sorry for not posting , I'm currently still getting caught up with school, but I had some time to make this really quickly:)

(Sorry if there's spelling errors)

———-

Y/n pov

"If this is how it is, im not doing this sorry." I began to walk away from vinnie. We share an apartment but, Im currently at the deadline to where I'm not gonna be guessing if this is a forever thing, the signs vinnie is trowing at me is mad confusing, and idk if I can honestly take it anymore. Like imagine not knowing if it's okay to talk with other guys when somebody's giving you "be mines" and "your my best friend" signs, it's really annoying now.  "Where are you going, and what are you talking abt?" He questioned. Is he literally serious rn, idk if he actually never noticed it or not, but at this point i don't give a care in the world. I scream at him. "YOU LITERALLY FLIRT WITH ME, THEN ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED" I say as he looks at me speechless. "LOOK AT US, IS THIS THE KINDA OF "RELATIONSHIP" YOU REALLY WANT?" I say breaking into tears. "YOUR TO FUCKING CONFUSING ." I say as I walk in my room. "YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE IM AT THE VERGE OF LEAVING" I spat out. "Y/n" he says lightly. "NO FUCK YOU, I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT" I say standing my ground. "YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AND THEN YOU FUCKING-" he began to cut me off "y/n I do love you, and I appreciate you. I just don't know, I'm sorr-" "SAVE THAT SHIT, VINNIE YOUR GIVING ME MIXED EMOTIONS" I cut him off. "Y-you don't lov-e me" I say with my voice cracking, and breaking down. Vinnie comes to my side and hugs me. I just started to cry in his chest. I didn't mean to get loud and scream at him, I let my anger get the best of me. He so sweet, and I just was angry, but im happy I got what I had to say off my chest "I'm sorry" is all I could say. I repeated it over and over. We just sat there holding each other until vinnie broke the silence. "I do love you y/n, trust me, its just hard for me to express my feelings. I'm just used to girls breaking me, and playing with my emotions " he spoke. "I've never met someone like you that cares" he said holding me tightly.
"I love you" was all I could get out my mouth, without crying. "I love you to y/n"

The end!!

Niya speaks!
This was okay, buuttt
Sorry for not posting, currently still doing school.
But I'm tryingggg😭
But anyways love you all!!