We are venom

It has been 6 hours since Y/n was knocked out and he wakes up with 9 other kids locked away in a glass room with a man standing on the other side having a sinister smile on his face which made Y/n terrified. The man then presses a button on the outside wall which allowed to speak to the 10 children. His voice was sinister in nature and caused fear to overwhelm any other emotions that the kids had. There was a small amount of malicious intent lingering from the man wearing a plague doctor mask.

Overhaul:Ah so all of you are awake. Welcome to one of your new homes. The rest would be sent away.
The children were confused about what he meant when a man wearing a hazard suit walked into the room and handed Overhaul a container. The liquid inside was pure black and seemed to be moved towards the kids but the glass container was the only thing stopping it.
Overhaul:This is a symbiote. A extraterrestrial parasitic being we located from space. This alien takes over life forms as a host and needs them to survive. However, the host needs to be specific so that is why we have you 10 here to be its host. Or at least one of you.
Extra#1:What happens to the ones that can't be its host?
Overhaul:Let me show you.
The inserts the container into a port which shot the liquid out as it charges towards the children. It laches onto Extra#1 and begins to consume him but then he falls dead onto the ground as the liquid continues to take on more and more people.Extra#2-8 are killed by this creature as Extra#9 and Y/n are mortified.
Extra#9:Get away!
He shoots a small fireball which causes the creature to leap away.
Overhaul:A quirk! Why does this one have a quirk?!
Scientist#1:We must of accidentally got one with a quirk.
Overhaul:Ugh. It doesn't matter.
The liquid is able to grab Extra#9's leg and consume him but he dies like the rest. It then launches to Y/n who is unable to avoid it and is consumed. Instead of dying Y/n is pulled into a black void with nothing.
Y/n:Where am I?
That was when a large figure appears as Y/n crawls back.

Y/n:Where am I?That was when a large figure appears as Y/n crawls back

Y/n:Who are you?!
Venom:I am venom and you are my host.
Y/n:Wait what?!
Venom:My host is a being that I need in order to survive. Therefore I need you. I know about your past and I am sorry for your lost but I really need you.
Y/n:You do?
Venom:Yes. If you agree to be my host. I will enhance everything about you. You can be the hero you always wanted or even better.
Y/n:Really?
Venom:Yes.
Y/n takes a few second to think about it before answering.
Y/n:Okay!
Venom:Thanks.
Y/n and Venom begin to merge as a smaller version of what venom. Overhaul is smirking as his plan is folding into his hands.
Overhaul:Yes! This is what we wanted! What is your name!
Venom/Y/n:We are venom.