Beck&jade meet - part 1

Becks pov:

I woke up and got ready for my first ever day at Hollywood arts. I auditioned 4 months ago and a month ago I found out I got in!

~flashback~

I was anxiously sitting on a chair in the living room eating with my parents for the email, today was the day to find out if I was accepted into Hollywood arts or not today was the day weather I could actually fulfil my dreams of acting.

Ping

The email came through.

I opened it and read it.

Dear beck,

We are pleased to inform you have been accepted at Hollywood's arts.

I didn't read the rest I was to excited.

~end of flashback~

I got in the shower.

All I could think about was what was gonna happen when I arrive, I was excited and nervous at the same time.

I wasn't going alone though, my best friend Andre was going to. I was focusing on acting whilst he was doing music.

I put on some jeans, a shirt and a flannel.

I grabbed my school bag and headed out the door towards the bus station where I was meeting André.

"Hey man you ready" André greeted
"Yeah I'm a little bit nervous but hey at least we got in together" I said
"Yeah"
"Anyway we better get going we don't wanna be late"

We got on the bus and it took us to the school.

We walked through the doors and saw everyone rushing around trying to find their friends or classes.

Artwork was all around and lockers were decorated amazingly well all I could say was "wow"

~jades pov~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I turned it off and got out of bed.

I headed downstairs and made myself some breakfast and a coffee. My father came downstairs whilst I was eating but ignored me as usual.

He's never like me really but when he found out I got into Hollywood arts he hated me more, completely stopped talking to me unless they were rude comments and took zero interest in me.

I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs to continue getting ready.

Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and headed out the house and walked in the direction of my new school.

I arrived and walked through the doors, it was different to most high schools.

I looked at my planner and saw that my locker was near the main stairwell. I eventually found it and opened it.
"Hiiii jadey!" Cat said excitedly
"Don't call me jadey and hi" I said
"Sorry jade" she apologised

Cat is my best friend even though I won't admit it, she is.

We met in elementary school and got on well and were friends ever since then.

"Whats your first lesson?" She asked
"Improv what do you have?" I replied
"Same I've got improv to!" She exclaimed happily
"Well let's go then" I said
"Kaykay!" She said and jumped up and down. I rolled my eyes

We found out classroom and sat down, not many people were there yet so we could wait where we wanted to.

Whilst we were waiting for the class and the teacher, I played with my rings whilst cat ate her hair for some reason.
"Cat why do you eat your hair?" I asked confused
"Well it's the colour of red velvet cupcakes and I looooovvvvveeeee red velvet cupcakes so I taste to see if it taste like them, it next does" she said a little bit disappointed at the end