Project

~jades pov~

I got back from school and cycled my bag in my room.
"Jade is that you?" My dad called from downstairs, he sounded drunk.

I didn't reply or say anything. I didn't want to stay at home whilst he's drunk. Not again.

I could leave to go to becks early and sneak out the window. He'll question it but it's better than being here.

I quietly opened the window and jumped down the steps I made just incase I ever needed to escape.

His house was a 15 minute walk away so I wasn't going to be to early just about 10 minutes.

I arrive at his house. RV.

I rung the bell and beck opened the door.
"Your early?" Ugh he mentioned it
"So you got a problem with it?" I said
"No it's just I didn't expect you to be early" he said "come in"

I stepped inside and sat down in the couch.

"We better get started" he said and grabbed his book

We managed to finish the project in 2 hours and by we I mean he I didn't do any of it apart from when he made me.

"And done" he said slamming the book shut
"Good I can go home now"
"No I wanna get to know you" he said grabbing me
"Ugh fine I'll stay"

The only reason why I agreed to stay was so I didn't have to go back to my dads, he's probably still drunk.

"So whats your talent?" He asked me
"I can act and sing and I'm hoping to learn script writing and write my own songs what about you" I answered
"I act but you already know that from first day" he said

We carried on chatting for a while and it became late.
"You should probably get home your parents might get worried" he said looking at the time
"Worried? You don't know my parents do you" I laughed
"Your parents don't care about you?" He said confused
"Not really" I shrugged "anyways see ya tomorrow"
"Okay bye"

I headed out the door and started to make my way home.

I opened the door to my house and smelt a strong scent of alcohol. I ran upstairs to my room and flopped onto the bed.

I just went on my phone until I fell asleep.

~becks pov~

Jade went home and all I could think about was her telling me that her parents don't care about her.

I hope she's okay. Of course shes okay she's jade west and she's been living like that probably for a while now.