Introduction

Untamed | Taekook

" How irony of you to enter into my territory alone and unarmed

" How irony of you to enter into my territory alone and unarmed. I am impressed." JK

" How irony of you to think I am here to impress you." KTH

________________________________

A story where Kim Taehyung , a competent and strong willed F.B.I agent who has completed every single mission appointed to him without fail whose new mission is to catch the most notorious and dangerous criminal and ruler of the underworld, Jeon Jungkook.
Let's see what happens when the underworld king and F.B.I agent collide with earth other.
———————————-

Top Kook
Bottom Tae

I changed the storyline a little bit from previous one. I just improvised the story a little bit so please check out the chapters again.

________________________________
This is going to be my first story that I am going to publish and complete it. I took the idea of this story from the fanart of a really talented and creative artist on Twitter.

________________________________
Let me tell you, this is a complete fanfic. The idols are just taken as the face of the characters like just imagination so don't compare this with the real life. There may be some triggering or disturbing things inside the story but I would try to warn you beforehand. Also,the pictures,fanarts and gifs used inside the book aren't mine so shoutout to the owners who own them. Don't mind me using your arts please.
________________________________       

English is not my first language so,please don't expect an elite vocabulary. There may be lots of grammatical mistakes so ,please help me correct them by pointing out my mistakes.
I tried my best to present a enjoyable story to you guys please do enjoy.

________________________________