Love at First Sight

John saw Meadco oat flower garden and insanity feel in love with him. He walked over and peed on Meadco to show how much love he has for him. Meadco blushed hard like a tomato and peed everywhere. John got the idea like "Hey let's make out while we're in this beautiful place." lip bite aha~ "Come bbg." Meadco was blushing so hard he was about to faint. He followed John and gently brushed his hand against John's warm and rough hand and he shivered.

     John sat where nobody else was around and watched Meadco come over. "Sit on my lap." Meadco fainted and fell on top of John and their lips touched. John turned a little pink and then Meadco wake up then blushedes and faint again. John made Meadco sit up and made him face the other way. When he woke up again he heard John humming a tune like duh duh duh dun dun~ duh duh dun dun~ as he was making out with his hair. Meadco closed his eyes and relaxed as John was humming beautifully and he almost felt asleep.

      Meadco turd around and kissed John's soft luscious lips. Omnomnomnom. They ate eachothers lips so yummy. So much warm saliva dripped down there lips and John separated the kiss. He stared at Meadco's saliva covered lips and licked them. "Let's go to my place bb." John smirked and grabbed Meadco's cute hand and they walked together to John's place. Meadco admired everything about John. Especially his forehead and how large it was. His light brown orbs and his chestnut brown hair. So handsome.