John's Place 😏

Once they got to his house John pushed Meadco against the wall. Meadco blushed "W-w-w-w-what are you doing?" John stayed quiet and touched and felt Meadco's belly. Meadco closed his eyes and breathed nervously and blushed more. John rubbed Meadco's sides and examined him. "You need to eat more." Meadco opened his eyes. "What?"

"You need to eat more. You are looking a little thin. Let me make you some food." Meadco stood silently and confused as he watched John. John walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a few pans, butter, eggs, potatoes, bacon, and toast. He turned the stove on and got everything ready. "Well it is going to take a while. You're allowed to look around, watch tv, or keep staring at me. Anything you want to do." Meadco stared at his feet and still said nothing. John turned to him while frying the potatoes. "You upset that you didn't get to have me?" Meadco blushed and slowly nodded.

"Haha. LOL. Noob." John set the spatula down and pulled a chair out from the table. "Sit." Meadco frowned and slowly walked over and turned around to sit. John quietly sat in the chair before Meadco could. John pulled Meadco's hips closer and rubbed his sides. "Why do you do this to me?" John hugged Meadco close and gently kissed his neck abit. "Sorry about that qt. Didn't mean to make you upset. How about I make it up to you after dinner?" Meadco gave John a small smile and rubbed his head as John gave him more kisses. "Thank you. That would be nice."